Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people say weezer is “incel music”

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
Weezer is so Dogshit it makes my ears bleed. Every time I hear a weezer song I want grab 2 power drills and use them as earbuds. It’s such ass music.

I like edgy shit that makes me feel like this guy:
IMG 6710

I don’t listen to music because it’s a Jew pysop

Fair enough
It’s all an incorrect wave trying to make erenyeager think like an incorrection but erenyeager is too godly and awesome as per usual

Least narcissistic 2021cel:
Incorrect as usual.

Erenyeager was born in the years of 13.4 billion yeagers BIE before incel era and reincarnated into lonely beings because the organics of earth hated erenyeager so badly the only interactions erenyeager has gotten is criticism and meaningless insults. No hope for erenyeager until HE WENT INTO PATHS AND BECAME A HORSE AND THEN A POLAR BEAR AND NOW A GODLY MANLET ERENYESGER IS PERFECT BECAUSE THE ONLY ONE THERE FOR ERENYEAGER IS ERENYEAGER GOD BLESS ERENYEAGER OF THIS TIMELINE

Last edited:
Tiktok incel music maybe

Erenyeager was born in the years of 13.4 billion yeagers BIE before incel era and reincarnated into lonely beings because the organics of earth hated erenyeager so badly the only interactions erenyeager has gotten is criticism and meaningless insults. No hope for erenyeager until HE WENT INTO PATHS AND BECAME A HORSE AND THEN A POLAR BEAR AND NOW A GODLY MANLET ERENYESGER IS PERFECT BECAUSE THE ONLY ONE THERE FOR ERENYEAGER IS ERENYEAGER GOD BLESS ERENYEAGER OF THIS TIMELINE
You are RIGHT ERENYEAGER ERENYEAGER LIVES ERENYEAGER LIVES ERENYEAGER LIVES

Agreed. How hasn’t he roped yet
Because I am god the organics will have to come for me for no reason to KILL ME but thou erenyeager rejects death as I SPIT ON NSTURE FOR BEING INCORRECT @erenyeager WHEN WILL THEY FUCKING ACT CORRECT

This. It’s subliminal programming tbh
I think some user even posted a study showing that music actually decreases testosterone in men. I can't find it right now

I think some user even posted a study showing that music actually decreases testosterone in men. I can't find it right now
Post link if you find it pls :feelsokman:

Good luck on nofap tbh I just hate nofap YouTubers who over exaggerate the practice and makes people delusional about it
Thanks. Yea there's alot of false information and broscience. I only do it for the effects, i'm not delusional thinking i will become gigchad if i do NoFap.

inceldom is an aesthetic to normies now

but heavens above help you if you’re ugly and an incel

It reminds them of the "incel aesthetic" or some shit. I've also seen Radiohead being defined as "incel music" by normies.
inceldom is an aesthetic to normies now
:yes: