Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Why do people say to the involuntarily friendless to just watch comedy shows to learn how to be funny?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I watched almost every single episode of John Oliver’s Last Week Tonight, the most NT, socially acceptable jew late night talk shows:soy: for 4 years straight yet I still haven’t made a single friend or GF during that time. :feelsUgh:

View: https://imgur.com/a/MIhyf95

Last edited:
You need to actually talk to others to make friends OP

@52baldcurryjanitor @bigantennaemay1 @Stopping@Nothing19 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I watched almost every single episode of John Oliver’s Last Week Tonight, the most NT, socially acceptable jew late night talk shows:soy: for 4 years straight yet I still haven’t made a single friend or GF during that time. :feelsUgh:

View: https://imgur.com/a/MIhyf95

John Oliver is not funny, unless you consider being retarded as funny.

3.43 billion views and his 6 Emmys say otherwise. :feelsUgh:
He literally just parrots democrat talking points and the emmy’s are going to give people they like awards. The reason he gets so many views is because he is on prime time TV but he gets less views than tucker carlson jfl.

I can share what media I used to get funny and get better at socialization, if you want

He literally just parrots democrat talking points and the emmy’s are going to give people they like awards. The reason he gets so many views is because he is on prime time TV but he gets less views than tucker carlson jfl.

I can share what media I used to get funny and get better at socialization, if you want
I also watched Carlin, Impractical Jokers, Andrew Schulz, Bill Burr, and Hasan Minhaj.

I also watched Carlin, Impractical Jokers, Andrew Schulz, Bill Burr, and Hasan Minhaj.
Stand up comedians aren’t like normal people, everything they say is rehearsed and practiced. Bill Burr’s podcast might be good to watch, as it’s more of a natural flow of conversation, however he doesn’t have conversations with people (other than his wife occasionally), so it’s not perfect. For me, Oppie and Anthony shows were the best resource, especially episodes with Jim Norton or Patrice O’neal. Also funny af. You also gotta practice talking to people as well. Maybe try talking with your brother more or something as a starting point.

Stand up comedians aren’t like normal people, everything they say is rehearsed and practiced. Bill Burr’s podcast might be good to watch, as it’s more of a natural flow of conversation, however he doesn’t have conversations with people (other than his wife occasionally), so it’s not perfect. For me, Oppie and Anthony shows were the best resource, especially episodes with Jim Norton or Patrice O’neal. Also funny af. You also gotta practice talking to people as well. Maybe try talking with your brother more or something as a starting point.
My brother hates me, he bullies me for being fat, short, and having no friends. :feelsUgh:

You need to actually talk to others to make friends OP
sad truth. OP is like a CS student who knows lots of theory but can't actually code for shit. He will need spam NT Maxxing irl and this ofc means accepting failure over and over and over and over again. You'll be mogged and fucked over and over. But some people do succeed at the end of this humiliation. But ofc many do not.

My brother hates me, he bullies me for being fat, short, and having no friends. :feelsUgh:
I’m fat too. Either your attitude of your brother is overly negative compared to reality, or he’s a piece of shit. If you’re in college, try joining a club of some hobby you are interested in. It will be much easier to talk about the topic at hand (much easier for people to learn from that), and used as a starting point.

One thing that helped me is to copy the humour of Louis CK. He makes self-deprecating humor so, beware. You want to be a jester? You can learn from him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back