Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people say they were all just joking when caught about being gay?

M

MSCONTIN550

Waiting for info.
-
Title. No normal guy has ever jokingly larped as a faggot Never seen it happen cause even joking feels disgusting asf

I joke about gay shit all the time and I'm straight.

Idk maybe I'm just hella immature but I think it's funny

I joke about gay shit all the time and I'm straight.

Idk maybe I'm just hella immature but I think it's funny
It's a tale as old as time where the ones who get pissy about it the most are the ones in the closet

Im pretty sure that some incels here are closeted homosexuals due to being rejected by all foids. A few .is users have confessed to having gay thoughts, and they were instantly banned.

most guy friends group and mine included say gay jokes all the time

not that serious

Because they want to see straight people intact with their faggory. Same way we want to see foids interacting with sexual situations

Many people in general use the "it was just a joke" excuse when they get caught doing e.g. a crime, bullying, being exposed as fag etc.. They still have hope that people believe them and that this excuse helps to get off the hook

Many people in general use the "it was just a joke" excuse when they get caught doing e.g. a crime, bullying, being exposed as fag etc.. They still have hope that people believe them and that this excuse helps to get off the hook

Jokes are often a window

It's a tale as old as time where the ones who get pissy about it the most are the ones in the closet
Frr. Makes me sus of a lot of the people who are super anti gay tbh

Nigga those images on discord that you send me didn't spawn outta nowhere :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Jose Mourinho Smile GIF by KICK

Nobody "Jokes" About being gay if they are not gay themselves or at the very least had gay thoughts.
Saying gay jokes is a sign of homoerotic tendencies.

Trust me pretty much every normie I've ever meet has done this. It's really not that uncommon

joking about gay is neurotypical trait

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back