Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do people say the Jews open the doors for the Moors in Spain?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
In forums or in comments I keep running across this phrase but nobody has ever expanded and explained exactly what they mean by it. Did the Jews make it easy for the muslims to invade Spain or what?

They invaded a weakened Visigothic Kingdom, it was a Germanic tribe ruling Iberia at the time but its power was hardly centralised and society was crumbling, that made it easy for the Muslims to capture it

Mudslimes have been persecuted everywhere .

Jews in the city of Córdoba allegedly "opened the doors" of the besieged city to the invading Moors. Whether this was an act of self-preservation by local Jews is anyone's guess, though I imagine people are using this fact as a justification for their own prejudice consistent with the idea (((they))) are behind mass Muslim immigration into Europe.

The Visigoths were decisively defeated at Battle of Guadalete in July 711 AD, which heralded the total collapse of Visigoth rule in Iberia. I'm not sure the loss of Córdoba really mattered in the grand scheme of things, even if Jews arranged for the fall of it. The Visigoth Kingdom was unstable and very quickly descended into chaos when it came under pressure from external forces.

The irony of course is Jews thrived under Muslim rule - both in Iberia and the Ottoman Empire.

Last edited:
Spain cleansing its lands of millions of Arab Muslims might be one of the most based acts in human history.