Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people say That Asian & Black people all look the same?

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★
Honestly it's easier for me to tell the difference between a Nigerian person & a Ethiopian person or a Japanese person & a Vietnamese person than it is for me to tell the difference between a Swedish person & a Norwegian person or a Scottish person & a Irish person. It's probably just ignorant Americans who don't study history & ethnicity (No offense but it's true) The only Asian or black people I find it hard to tell apart are the ones who are mixtures of many ethnicities.

its down to exposure, i think im starting to tell the difference between japanese and korean.

its down to exposure, i think im starting to tell the difference between japanese and korean.
Koreans look like Mongolians (Without the plastic surgery) While Japanese people look more similar to Chinese people although their height & jaws are slightly different.

Asians definitely look alike

Koreans look like Mongolians (Without the plastic surgery) While Japanese people look more similar to Chinese people although their height & jaws are slightly different.
look when it comes to americans, dont expect them to know anything that isnt canada or mexico

because they do

You misunderstand.

Chinks all look alike. Japs all look alike. Whites have varied features from their countrymen, not so much for Asians or negroes (unless they have heavy admixture).

Because there are many individuals that look the same.

east Asians or SEA Asians all look alike tho, that's what they mean. East Africans barely exist in America so they don't know what that looks like

I can tell the difference, it's all about exposure.

only slavs and some meds look physically distinct enough. the rest look the same to me
White people have different phenos, different hair textures (wavy, straight), different hair colors, different eye colors, didn't eye shapes, different types of noses, skin variation from pale to golden, all within the same country and ethnic background. Asians have jet black straight hair that is the same texture, same eye shape and type, same pheno depending on country, EG Han Chinese do look alike. Black bantus have one pheno and nappy black hair, same types of noses unless intermixed.

Because they do .At least mongoloids like chinese,koreans,japanese etc.But between a philipino and a korean it's easy to diferrentiate ,so it is between a masai and a yoruba or a zulu.Its all down to how different they are physically speaking.Europeans are to diverse but don't forget africans are different to ,from the home of the shortest people, the pigmy, to the tallest (nilotics).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back