Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people say that Abos aren't human?

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
If I'm not mistaken, they're overwhelmingly Homo Sapien genetically, with a little bit of Denisovan DNA. I know a lot people point out their subhuman looks (not entirely wrong imo), but that doesn't exclude them from the human race.

If I'm not mistaken, they're overwhelmingly Homo Sapien genetically, with a little bit of Denisovan DNA. I know a lot people point out their subhuman looks (not entirely wrong imo), but that doesn't exclude them from the human race.
just like you said, because of looks, look at an abo skull

Human skills vary, yet are genetically closer (not the same) to each other as a single species
Yes, but abos looked very different compared to the britbong settlers, back then they didn't know jackshit about genes so they thought abos were a different species

The first question to tackle is why there are differences between robust skulls, such as those of Neandertals and H. erectus. As indicated by the late evolutionary anthropologist Harry Shapiro, who was Chairman Emeritus of the Department of Anthropology at the American Museum of Natural History, some of the differences may have just been size-related:

“But when one examines a classic Neanderthal skull, of which there are now a large number, one cannot escape the conviction that its fundamental anatomical formation is an enlarged and developed version of the Homo erectus skull. As in Homo erectus, it has the bun-shaped protrusion in the occiput, the heavy brow ridge, the relatively flattened crown that from the rear presents a profile like a gambrel roof. Its greatest breadth is low, just above the ears, and the absence of a jutting chin is typical.”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back