Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people say Poland is based?

R

Roidmaxxer

Veteran
★★★

Simon Mol has slept with over 300 Polish girls and infected over 40 of them with HIV - muh based poland!​

Simon Mol (6 November 1973 – 10 October 2008) was the pen name of Simon Moleke Njie, a Cameroon-born journalist, writer and anti-racist political activist.[1] In 1999 he sought political asylum in Poland; it was granted in 2000, and he moved to Warsaw, where he became a well-known anti-racist campaigner and spreader of the HIV virus

A witness stated that Mol refused to wear condoms during sex. An anonymous witness in one case said that he accused a girl who demanded he should wear them of being racist because she thought he must be infected with HIV just because he was black.[19] After sexual intercourse he used to say to his female partners that his sperm was sacred.[20]

Pic of giga Tyrone, more like a bald, manlet 4/10 aids infested blackcel

Last edited:
Is Intellau incel? :feelsjuice:

Another gray trying to start shit :feelsUgh:

Ask him

Because truecels exist in any racial demographic, GrAY:feelsjuice:

If anyone here is a truecel, it is him :feelsjuice:
actually I realized this gray probably doesn't even know who he is so it's useless to use him as an example :lul:

Imagine feeling superior because you have more posts on an incel forum

Loser trait
Imagine shaming somebody for that like a dumb fucking normie

Infiltrator trait

So you changed the title huh...

Imagine shaming somebody for that like a dumb fucking normie

Infiltrator trait
Imagine spending 1/3 of a year on an incel forum

I bet you haven't even tried gymmaxxing

kek this is hilarious :feelskek:

Clearly, you are here to troll :feelsjuice:
This happened in Poland

Even in the uk Polish women love curries

They hate Polish and white men in general

Slavics are low iq, potato-faced drunks.

Look up Simon mol
This one exception from the early 2000s of a guy who doesn't even look THAT bad doesn't prove shit about blackcels. :feelsjuice:

Clearly, you are here to troll :feelsjuice:
please explain, what about poland is based. "oh they are racist!!" yeah congrats on preserving your 60IQ mutt genes bro. won't stop the niggers from coming into your country tho

This happened in Poland

Ok so how does that mean blackcels are fakecels?

This happened in Poland

Angry cuck

Nice assumptions. See you in ban appeals soon
Id give you 1 eth if you can prove rn that you have an exceptional physique

If not don't say you tried.

How tall are you?

please explain, what about poland is based. "oh they are racist!!" yeah congrats on preserving your 60IQ mutt genes bro. won't stop the niggers from coming into your country tho
He changed the title

>part of NATO and EU + amerimutt troops on your soil + support for banderastan
>based
Pick one and only one

I am a high iq, logical individual.

I prove that Poland isn't based, and the subhumans on here are screeching

Poland is a shithole

Poland is a shithole
That's not what the post originally was GrAYfag

Poland is a shithole
in their mind, poland is an extension of the german empire white ethnostate. just proof they've never been there. it's on the border to being 3rd world. island niggers are also racist but that doesn't make them based

This one exception from the early 2000s of a guy who doesn't even look THAT bad doesn't prove shit about blackcels. :feelsjuice:
He is a ugly manlet black guy

This was before rap music became popular, white women are obssessed with black/ethnic music.

In Germany the no1 rappers are ethnics, then blacks.

No whites found

They just aren't dark triad enough

He is a ugly manlet black guy

This was before rap music became popular, white women are obssessed with black/ethnic music.

In Germany the no1 rappers are ethnics, then blacks.

No whites found

They just aren't dark triad enough
Yeah, that halo totally translates to people like @sneed (not chuck). :feelsahh:

in their mind, poland is an extension of the german empire white ethnostate. just proof they've never been there. it's on the border to being 3rd world. island niggers are also racist but that doesn't make them based
Yeah, that's why.

Its also the country with one of the highest imbalance between male and female suicide rates

Polish Males commit suicide over 6x more than Polish females

The wages are shit, weather is shit, birth rate is far lower than Western countries.

Polish women have a higher birth rate in the UK than in poland, why? Because they have kids with curries in England.

Polish people used to run off to England, now they live in Germany after the uk left the EU.

How can someone be nationalistic when they are from a shithole.

Muh based Poland!