Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people say I don't have a filter yet say worse stuff than I do?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I never understood this. When I say something funny they say its weird, I am weird or I don't have a filter BUT when those very same people say the same thing or worse people laugh and they have no problem saying it. I am convinced that saying "weird" things has nothing to do with aspergers or whatever and is just used as an excuse to shut unpopular people up. Honestly I struggle to believe that aspergers even exists because from my perspective I AM the one with all the social skills and they are not. When I am talking to them they NEVER carry the conversation. They talk about random crap that does not matter to other normies. It pisses me off how all these labels have nothing to do with how you act rather how others perceive you.

You are on the autism spectrum. Welcome to the club.

You are on the autism spectrum. Welcome to the club.
Autism should not matter, I can easily act like every single brain dead tard normie I encounter but whats different is that I get punished for doing so. In my opinion Believing autism (especially low functioning) has ANY effect with normies is the same as believing personality effects how women like you. If it was autism/aspergers then we would just act like everyone else.

Because you are ugly

Because you are ugly
YES!!!!!!!!! They are too retarded to realize they just don't want to her me so they rationalize it with an excuse with is always contradictory to their own behavior.

I know what you mean. I'm aspie too. So many subjects are considered aspie/weird to normies. If you're not talking about your shitty job, ugly cunt wife, children, gf, friends, the weather, politics and other boring normie shit, you're seen as weird. Aspies also have a slightly weird way of talking. Our vocabulary is a bit different and normies recognize that almost immediately. To normies, almost everything is controversial or rude.