Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do people say ER went only for Stacies?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
He never approached at all. If you don't approach, you haven't "gone" for anything. Is that hard to understand?

And beckys didn’t approach him either

tbh I feel like ER could betabuxx, but I'm thankful he didn't. Most of us wouldn't be here (on .co) if he had been bluepilled.

There was no need for him to approach, all what he could get is rejection after rejection. Approaching is :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
tbh I feel like ER could betabuxx, but I'm thankful he didn't. Most of us wouldn't be here (on .co) if he had been bluepilled.
BETABUXXING IS HELL ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE BLACKPILLED.

even if he went for his racematch he'd get rejected

Been a while since i read his manifesto, but i do recall he had a thing for blonde white sorority foids. They have high SMV. Not saying that sorority foid =stacy, however

Been a while since i read his manifesto, but i do recall he had a thing for blonde white sorority foids. They have high SMV. Not saying that sorority foid =stacy, however
irrelevant. he never approached anyone.

i have a thing for instagram models, but that doesn't mean i'm a volcel because i find them attractive

ER mogs most of us. He mogs full ricecels to oblivion.

Been a while since i read his manifesto, but i do recall he had a thing for blonde white sorority foids. They have high SMV.

From what I can tell off the manifesto, I think ER was more obsessed with the cultural/social aspect of "dating" a high SMV femoid than he was with their physical features.

ER mogs most of us. He mogs full ricecels to oblivion.

From what I can tell off the manifesto, I think ER was more obsessed with the cultural/social aspect of "dating" a high SMV femoid than he was with their physical features.
been a while since I read it ngl

It was an interesting read but he did get more and more deranged near the end.
sometimes i wonder if his story is even real

He gave his life for the greater good

his whole manifesto?
that, and the fact that his dad was well connected at a higher level. also he killed his roommates, but didn't get into that sorority house. it almost makes me want to think the whole thing might have been a hoax. can't prove it certainly, but i'm suspicious

that, and the fact that his dad was well connected at a higher level. also he killed his roommates, but didn't get into that sorority house. it almost makes me want to think the whole thing might have been a hoax. can't prove it certainly, but i'm suspicious
i see no reason but to think that its real tbh
it all makes sense(guy with nothing to live for goes on a rampage), except the killing his roomates part

They say looks don't matter but then tell ugly incels to stay in their lane and only go for landwhales. Meanwhile these same landwhales only swipe right on Chads and that's female empowerment :feelsclown:

ER was truly ahead of everyone with the no approaching thing. He was aware you don’t need to try , but he went inside and put himself in situations where he could meet people

He says he imagined himself with a tall blonde gf.

I don't believe anything the media says about him.
IT cucks do the same thing, by saying our standards are too high.
It's a normal method to discredit the incel struggle.

They say looks don't matter but then tell ugly incels to stay in their lane and only go for landwhales. Meanwhile these same landwhales only swipe right on Chads and that's female empowerment :feelsclown:

He says he imagined himself with a tall blonde gf.
lol to masturbate he did that, but plenty of incels masturbate to stacies.

are you forgetting the part where he didn't approach and was never approached either? how can that be "going for stacies"?

lol to masturbate he did that, but plenty of incels masturbate to stacies.

are you forgetting the part where he didn't approach and was never approached either? how can that be "going for stacies"?
I'm pretty sure that if he had gotten approached by a less attractive female it would have been one of the remarkable experiences in his manifesto.

I'm pretty sure that if he had gotten approached by a less attractive female it would have been one of the remarkable experiences in his manifesto.
yes, indeed. but he never did get approached