Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do people say 5'9 is an ok height just because shorter people have it worse?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Temp. Banned
-
ER had a 5.5/10 face and was in the upper quartile of wealth yet still went ER due to his 5'9 height

because people will say anything to justify your suffering

because people will say anything to justify your suffering
indeed but some probably live in ethnic ghettos and think i live in a similar place

he was 5'8.25 or so but im sure with big shoes he easily reached 5'9 (5'10 in shoes). it's not even an ok height tbh, it's near death tier

Last edited:
@Grim_Reaper why do virtue signallers and turbomanlets try to gaslight us so much? foids want an 8 inch height difference on average. Even Japanese foids in those interviews say 5'7 is the absolute minimum and they're virtue signalling. 5'10 is average for whites in the west so how is 5'9 even in the realm of normality in terms of acceptance from foids?

I heard this on r/shortguys before iirc.

being 5'7 - 5'9 is the biracial equivalent in height terms, tallfags look down on you, and manlets dislike you out of envy.

I heard this on r/shortguys before iirc.

being 5'7 - 5'9 is the biracial equivalent in height terms, tallfags look down on you, and manlets dislike you out of envy.
5'7 is borderline turbomanlet id say more 5'8-5'9 tbh. Most people on there are in that range anyway LOL. There are even 5'11-6'1 faggots who are only there to humblebrag

@Grim_Reaper why do virtue signallers and turbomanlets try to gaslight us so much? foids want an 8 inch height difference on average. Even Japanese foids in those interviews say 5'7 is the absolute minimum and they're virtue signalling. 5'10 is average for whites in the west so how is 5'9 even in the realm of normality in terms of acceptance from foids?
Tallfags gaslight us because they refuse to accept the fact that if it weren't for their height, they'd be nothing. When bluepilled manlets do the same, they're actually trying to delude themselves instead so that they don't rope.

Yeah it's not tall or anything, but it could be worse you know. Just sucks man I'm trying not to think about it as much. But today I was brutally heightmogged by two foids.

Last edited:
its probably not his height. In his manifesto he mentioned wearing height boost shoes which could push his height to 6 foot 1

its probably not his height. In his manifesto he mentioned wearing height boost shoes which could push his height to 6 foot 1
I never saw him say he frauded to 6'1. He claimed 5'10 on his dating profile so i doubt he frauded more than that. It still wasn't enough and im sure he knew about the barefoot and proportions pills

ER had a 5.5/10 face and was in the upper quartile of wealth yet still went ER due to his 5'9 height
He was blonde Stacy only and he had some serious mental issues. I can’t take him seriously because never he tried to talk to women properly. This retard was hoping that white Stacy’s would come up and talk to him randomly he had unrealistic expectations and he was full of himself. ER didn’t know his place he could have gotten with some average looking women if he put in the effort.

Yeah it's not tall or anything, but it could be worse you know. Just sucks man I'm not trying to think about it as much. But today I was brutally heightmogged by two foids.
some foid therapist i saw was 6'1 lmao

what are the fucking chances of that? you see a gargantuan foid and you have to interact with her

If you are good looking at 5'9 you will still not be an incel.

some foid therapist i saw was 6'1 lmao

what are the fucking chances of that? you see a gargantuan foid and you have to interact with her
@wereq lifefuel

Statistically 5'9 is an average percentile height in most of the world except north western europe and the Dinaric area.

ER was incel due to his brutal frame, racial phenotype and NDness

He was blonde Stacy only and he had some serious mental issues. I can’t take him seriously because never he tried to talk to women properly. This retard was hoping that white Stacy’s would come up and talk to him randomly he had unrealistic expectations and he was full of himself. ER didn’t know his place he could have gotten with some average looking women if he put in the effort.
Agreed. Idk why people act like ER was true cel.

I never saw him say he frauded to 6'1. He claimed 5'10 on his dating profile so i doubt he frauded more than that. It still wasn't enough and im sure he knew about the barefoot and proportions pills
You sure? Elliot Rodger wanted bitches bad so I see no reason why he would settle for 1 inch height boosters. He didn't even get any bitches to go into his house barefoot. Proportions arnt really effected by the tibia cuz people just mostly look how far your arms hang down relative to your thighs. Its why femoids can get away wearing massive heels without looking weird.

Statistically 5'9 is an average percentile height in most of the world except north western europe and the Dinaric area.

ER was incel due to his brutal frame, racial phenotype and NDness
Most people in the west are north western european. Yea I agree with all those contributing but height>frame still. Timothee Chalamet/Chase Hudson would get rejected for their bodies less than say Zayn Malik

ER wasn’t 5’9”. He exaggerated his height and was more like 5’7”. Besides that, his Asperger’s screwed him over just like it did me.

ER wasn’t 5’9”. He exaggerated his height and was more like 5’7”. Besides that, his Asperger’s screwed him over just like it did me.
His autopsy stated he was 5'9. He was most likely lying down, so his spine was decompressed, putting him at his morning height. Therefore he was around 5'8-5'8.25 barefoot in the afternoon. If he was 5'7, he would've been a lot closer to foids (i know he was wearing slight height boosters most likely but still)

Last edited:
His autopsy stated he was 5'9. He was most likely lying down, so his spine was decompressed, putting him at his morning height. Therefore he was around 5'8-5'8.25 barefoot in the afternoon. If he was 5'7, he'd be a lot closer to foids (i know he was wearing slight height boosters most likely but still)
Ok, I didn’t know about the official autopsy stats. He still looked shorter than 5’9” in pictures though

It's still a human height. Height is so important that every inch counts, it's not like people can tell in mm how tall are you right away. Except when you're 5'7 and shorter.

Because being 5'5 is much worse than being 5'9

ER wasn't 5'9 your retarded gook :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . His dad was 5'9, he was like 5'6. Just shows that you're a 5'6 Manlet yourself, who is shamelessy claiming 5'9. As someone who is 5'9 barefoot I have never felt short, unlike, the "5'9", basement dwellers online.

ER wasn't 5'9 your retarded gook :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . His dad was 5'9, he was like 5'6. Just shows that you're a 5'6 Manlet yourself, who is shamelessy claiming 5'9. As someone who is 5'9 barefoot I have never felt short, unlike, the "5'9", basement dwellers online.
@Made in Heaven

I think it's because normies want you to stay in the bluepill
And women dont care about what's average, they care about what is rare