Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people request bans?

UglySlav

UglySlav

Broken
★★
imagine wanting to get banned hahah so dumb

It's a self control issue.

They know they're fakecels so they ban themselves. :feelstrash:

Because cope tbh

To get alerts

Most of the time I think it's cucked, unless they have a very important reason. It makes me think they're not really blackpilled at the very least.

you never requested a ban ?
Bibi e1585770645384

No self control

it is a way of letting everyone know that ur leaving and ofc attention and self control issues

I requested 2 or 3 bans and yes It's dumb as fuck to something like that
They know they're fakecels so they ban themselves. :feelstrash:
they feel guilty
cuz breaking the rulez

Because they are retards

Attention they always come back

It's probably LifeFuel to get all the attention from the ban discussion megathread

i requested once to study

It's a self control issue.
kinda, when I requested mine, I was feeling depressed by reading about the blackpill and tried to detach from it, but then I was still browsing and decided to come back.

Because their wife keeps on bugging them to leave the computer

I never understood it tbh I’d only ever do it if I was super bored and wanted attention on incel news :feelskek:

They're a bunch of attention whores.
The same that would brag about their slays somewhere else and then they get caught.

Attention whoring
I don't see how it's hard to just log out

I left this site last April and only ever browsed a couple times a month and would only ever post every few months. It was easy. People who ban themselves are just narcissistic enough to believe that if they are going to leave they deserve something as dramatic as a mock banishing.
kinda, when I requested mine, I was feeling depressed by reading about the blackpill and tried to detach from it, but then I was still browsing and decided to come back.
Exactly. Even if you are banned you can still browse, how does being banned help with self control if it doesn’t completely bar you from the site? Makes no sense.

Last edited: