Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people only focus on edgy posts when they talk about incel?

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
Why do they always ignore the causes of this?

It's like trying to judge someone who is starving for stealing food

Because they want a reason to hate us.

The funny thing is they claim to not like "Muh racist" people, but they do a very common tactic that "Muh racist" people do. They take a minority of what incels say "So the edgy posts" and try to act like it's what we all say and believe.

Just like how "Muh racist" people will take what a minority of a race does and act like it's what every member of that race does

They call me stumps for stealing bread so let me tell you a story....

Oops! Gotta booger that itches! Can't write right now...
Because they want a reason to hate us.

The funny thing is they claim to not like "Muh racist" people, but they do a very common tactic that "Muh racist" people do. They take a minority of what incels say "So the edgy posts" and try to act like it's what we all say and believe.

Just like how "Muh racist" people will take what a minority of a race does and act like it's what every member of that race does

They want to vilify us so they can hunt us like dogs in the future. If they saw non edgy posts they may grow some empathy which would be awful to them and their campaign of hate.