Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people on this site bully graycels? Like genuinely why?

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
It doesnt make any sense that you would want to bully new members. New members is what keeps the incel movement from going extinct. If you bully new incel members they are more likely to leave the site and become bluepilled.

It also just makes our site look even shittier.
All of us are depressed and suicidal. We all share the same pain and the same sadness. The same frustration. SO why not support each other? Everyone else on the planet hates us so why dont we just stick together

Some niggas do it because they think they are superior.

Others do it because they say retarded shit sometimes

they are more likely to leave the site and become bluepilled.
Good, less competition.

It doesnt make any sense that you would want to bully new members. New members is what keeps the incel movement from going extinct.
You think this is a movement? Typical normie-brain thinking. This is a genetic prison we are trying to escape you retard. You think I fucking LIKE being here? If I had good genetics I wouldn't even know this site exists. Posting on this site is a daily reminder of my subhumanity. People who do not understand this are not worth having around anyway.

All of us are depressed and suicidal. We all share the same pain and the same sadness. The same frustration. SO why not support each other? Everyone else on the planet hates us so why dont we just stick together
You will get this here, but after your trial period. Because 95% of users phase out over a few months since they are not genuine, so why waste time on just another graycel with a 95% probability of being a faker? Just power through the bullying like we all did and stop crying, if you are a real incel you won't be leaving this site anytime soon, just look at my join date.

4/5 of new users are here for the wrong reasons. They get a bad reputation because of it

Good, less competition.

You think this is a movement? Typical normie-brain thinking. This is a genetic prison we are trying to escape you retard. You think I fucking LIKE being here? If I had good genetics I wouldn't even know this site exists. Posting on this site is a daily reminder of my subhumanity. People who do not understand this are not worth having around anyway.

You will get this here, but after your trial period. Because 95% of users phase out over a few months since they are not genuine, so why waste time on just another graycel with a 95% probability of being a faker? Just power through the bullying like we all did and stop crying, if you are a real incel you won't be leaving this site anytime soon, just look at my join date.
How is people becoming bluepilled less competition? It just makes incels look worse and worse if they see that we even bully each other

Because alot of greys are infiltrators or IT members planting outrageous posts to gain upvotes.

Don't take it personal

Some niggas do it because they think they are superior.
Same shit with the join dates

“What do you mean you didn’t join the site in 2017! When you were too young to even be on the site ” :soy::feels:
“join date: 2024” :soy::feels:

How is people becoming bluepilled less competition? It just makes incels look worse and worse if they see that we even bully each other
bluepilled = MUH PERSONALITTTYYY = less likely to looksmaxx = looks standards won't increase as fast = the bottom of the barrel (me) won't have to compete with an even higher looks standard.

Because alot of greys are infiltrators or IT members planting outrageous posts to gain upvotes.

Don't take it personal
OP is one of those, so he should take it personally imo

It got posted on IT kek. He’s either a dumbshit or he’s a InfIlTraTor from IT

Most graycels have average looks. I'm tired of of 5ft10, 5/10 face, NT 18yo white guys joining here and complaining when inevitably they will eventually ascend.

bluepilled = MUH PERSONALITTTYYY = less likely to looksmaxx = looks standards won't increase as fast = the bottom of the barrel (me) won't have to compete with an even higher looks standard.
Looksmaxxing doesnt work tbh. Ive been working about for years and my body just doesnt build muscle. Im white but Ive asked out dozens of Asian girls. Most of them were non Americanized "fresh off the boat" types. Sorry to break it to you but SEA maxxing wont work either.

The more people that become bluepilled means that the bluepill itself will spread more as well. Simps will become more common. Cuckholdry will become more common.

being a greycel is like being a black guy in the 1830s

It got posted on IT kek. He’s either a dumbshit or he’s a InfIlTraTor from IT
Genuinely answer me this. Why would some incel tears foid make a post on this site and then post it again on the IT subreddit? It just doesn't make any sense. Why would I waste all my time cranking out posts from the heart about my actual emotions and pain. Ive made over 200+ posts on this cite that are genuine pain from the heart and all but ONE has been posted on IT.

Genuinely answer me this. Why would some incel tears foid make a post on this site and then post it again on the IT subreddit? It just doesn't make any sense. Why would I waste all my time cranking out posts from the heart about my actual emotions and pain. Ive made over 200+ posts on this cite that are genuine pain from the heart and all but ONE has been posted on IT.
They have less of a life than us. They infiltrate the community all the time

They have less of a life than us. They infiltrate the community all the time
From what they say on that site most of them are foids with jobs in therapy or gender studies. Most of them are fucking therapists which is absolutely wild

From what they say on that site most of them are foids with jobs in therapy or gender studies. Most of them are fucking therapists which is absolutely wild
Bullshit. Most of them get useless degrees and then betabux some MTN they don’t find attractive

It's a process necessary for its expedient means of filtering out the phonies. Unfortunately, it's absolutely futile considering a little name-calling never deterred anyone from partaking in internet conversations (at least permanently).

Good, less competition.
What type of competition can be found here? Intelligent discourse? Or attention-seeking from IT?
There's a caste system based on degrees of suffering and self-loathing embedded in this forum.
The trial period bid is totally bogus. Most don't last because you have to be severely autistic or ugly to stay here.

It doesnt make any sense that you would want to bully new members. New members is what keeps the incel movement from going extinct. If you bully new incel members they are more likely to leave the site and become bluepilled.

Agree. Thats stupid.

It's a process necessary for its expedient means of filtering out the phonies. Unfortunately, it's absolutely futile considering a little name-calling never deterred anyone from partaking in internet conversations (at least permanently).

What type of competition can be found here? Intelligent discourse? Or attention-seeking from IT?

There's a caste system based on degrees of suffering and self-loathing embedded in this forum.

The trial period bid is totally bogus. Most don't last because you have to be severely autistic or ugly to stay here.
Im starting to get convinced its like a hazing ritual.

Bullshit. Most of them get useless degrees and then betabux some MTN they don’t find attractive
Idk bro most foids dont have a need for men because they are already so privileged in society that they can easily get a high paying job. They simply dont need men anymore. You have to understand that foids dont really need sex like men do. Foids can very easily turn bisexual or asexual and wont need a man anymore. Just look at the amount of bisexual women vs the amount of bisexual men. Almost every single foid is bisexual but no men on the planet are

T
Idk bro most foids dont have a need for men because they are already so privileged in society that they can easily get a high paying job. They simply dont need men anymore. You have to understand that foids dont really need sex like men do. Foids can very easily turn bisexual or asexual and wont need a man anymore. Just look at the amount of bisexual women vs the amount of bisexual men. Almost every single foid is bisexual but no men on the planet are
rue that

This is supposed to be a refuge for us ands it’s just all infighting

Dnr. Eat lead paint chips GrAY

Dnr. Eat lead paint chips GrAY
My house has lead paint on the walls so you can fuck right off. Now thats a trucel trait. Living in a house that hasnt been remodeled since the fucking second world war

Categorically proven untrue by the range of users here most who are neither ugly nor autistic.
Not talking about the forum. The less blackpilled people there are the better for me.
Indeed.

Looksmaxxing doesnt work tbh. Ive been working about for years and my body just doesnt build muscle. Im white but Ive asked out dozens of Asian girls. Most of them were non Americanized "fresh off the boat" types. Sorry to break it to you but SEA maxxing wont work either.
You asked Asian noodles in America, a country infested with riches and chads why they won't fuck your average ass and deducted that equates to SEA failure? Also how did you know they are 'fresh off the boat' did you scan through their social media bios, do they not speak English? Even if they are fresh of the boat just 1 walk around the street is enough to give them an idea of average genetic quality in your area. This only works in SEA countries if it does at all. Also if you are working out for years it is impossible for your body to not build muscles. You must be doing something wrong.

I am not emotionally attached to SEA, maybe you are right and it is a waste of time. But I exhausted my other options simply so and that is why I am heading there. We shall see.

The more people that become bluepilled means that the bluepill itself will spread more as well. Simps will become more common. Cuckholdry will become more common.
Being bluepilled is the default state of mind. Having a larger population of males bluepilled than blackpilled is still more beneficial to incels who navigate through life. From a societal point of view it might be better to blackpill men as that would lead to an improvement eventually, but social shifts take decades to manifest and I do not have that kind of time, do you? I do not care for common good, I want a good life.

Because a disproportionate number of them are scum.

Just like Jews.

The less blackpilled people there are the better for me.
No. We gain from the understanding of our predicament by others. Most people are too contrarian, emotionally volatile, and partisan to objectively consider our observations and judgments.

No. We gain from the understanding of our predicament by others. Most people are too contrarian, emotionally volatile, and partisan to objectively consider our observations and judgments.
No we don't. You think those better positioned than you give a single flying fuck about you? They will use this knowledge to better themselves even more. This is a dog eat dog world.

They will use this knowledge to better themselves even more.
Knowledge is useless without the power to put it to use. I don't have faith in other's compassion or dignity, but they can't sincerely tell us "to take a shower" in hopes that the water will wash away our truths if they come to terms with them.

I wish we had a more serious forum

Because they're usually the shittiest users.

Genuinely answer me this. Why would some incel tears foid make a post on this site and then post it again on the IT subreddit?
wtf r u talking abt, that happens all the time GrAY

it was literally how IT made the majority of its posts back when it was more active

New users are suspicious as to if they are really incels or not, if they are here in good or bad faith.
Someones that has way more than few posts is more likely to be legit because it is a sign that their live is void to the point of being very active in a lonely, sad forum like this.

No we don't. You think those better positioned than you give a single flying fuck about you? They will use this knowledge to better themselves even more. This is a dog eat dog world.
He means other incels, other people who are on the same level as us. Its therapeutic for subhumans like ourselves to be kind to one another to help us heal. The rest of the world hates us so we might as well be nice to our incel brothers

tbh it’s understandable if people here think it’s a movement with all the retards talking about “muh incel revolution” and all the retartded posts talking about they would prefer to stay incel than ascend with a non virgin.

It doesnt make any sense that you would want to bully new members.
alright lil greyshit I'll explain to you. make sure to pay close attention

no such thing as an "incel movement". nobody cares
New members is what keeps the incel movement from going extinct. If you bully new incel members they are more likely to leave the site and become bluepilled.
if you can't take a little shittalk you're probably a snowflake normalfag anyway and don't belong. in fact most greys are trash infiltrators who deserve to be bullied. maybe if you weren't a lil retard you wouldn't make such a retarded thread :feelsYall:
it is not your site with your puny grey posts lil greycuck. and concerned about optics to normalfags ahahaha. peak greyshit IQ
yeah yeah tell me about your little feefees grey. what were you doing back in 2019 when I was already permarotting here?

alright lil greyshit I'll explain to you. make sure to pay close attention

no such thing as an "incel movement". nobody cares

if you can't take a little shittalk you're probably a snowflake normalfag anyway and don't belong. in fact most greys are trash infiltrators who deserve to be bullied. maybe if you weren't a lil retard you wouldn't make such a retarded thread :feelsYall:

it is not your site with your puny grey posts lil greycuck. and concerned about optics to normalfags ahahaha. peak greyshit IQ

yeah yeah tell me about your little feefees grey. what were you doing back in 2019 when I was already permarotting here?
Back in 2019 i was working my ass off because my country doesnt give neetbux for free you nigger fuck.

your greyceldom shows. if you even remotely belonged you'd realize the futility of trying to impress normalfags or caring about optics. in fact, the worse your optics, the better. the only way for normshits (which you are) to see us as human is through fear :feelsUgh:
Back in 2019 i was working my ass off because my country doesnt give neetbux for free you nigger fuck.
feisty. be careful talking like that to your elders :feelshmm:

mine neither btw :feelsUgh:

Most greycels aren't real ones and never post/ post the most retarded shit. Most are fakecels.