Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why do people on here see looksmaxxing as bluepilled

You can looksmaxx only by a point if youvare avtruecel. Unless you are fat and potentially hiding good face with that fat or you have money for plastic surgeries, there is no looksmaxing for your face.

You can looksmaxx only by a point if youvare avtruecel. Unless you are fat and potentially hiding good face with that fat or you have money for plastic surgeries, there is no looksmaxing for your face.
this is the thing, we assume all are trucels here but in reality most here are ltn or mid tier normies, which would benefit from looksmaxxing

I consider surgerymaxxing blackpilled.

this is the thing, we assume all are trucels here but in reality most here are ltn or mid tier normies, which would benefit from looksmaxxing
Gonna need citation for that claim.

It is blackpilled when its surgery, soft looksmaxxing isn’t gonna affect anyone since foids only care about your genetic face.

The only looksmaxxing I'd recommend is the kind that is for personal health (e.g., working out, dental hygiene, sleeping better) and the kind that is effective (surgery). Everything else, especially the expensive stuff, is a ripoff and a waste of time/money.

Yes, most of us would remain incels after looksmaxxing, but it's worth it to do whatever is possible to reduce the failo effect because it means more wealth and less ostracization.

Bc looksmaxxing only works for low-tier normies and above. Many users here are short and you can’t fix that properly. Looksmaxxing only works if you are at least average height specific to you region.
I consider surgerymaxxing blackpilled.
Redpilled?