Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people keep posting on braincels?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Seriously this forum is way better kek. Better interface and no cucks trolling.

idfk, NTs dead set in their mainstream ways of reddit posting. Purge them all

Old habits die hard ig

A lot of them see this forum as where all the deranged incels hang out. What they fail to understand is that this forum is more lenient (in some ways) as to what we allow users to express which is why the userbase here might seem more "extreme". Whereas anything that seems slightly violent might get deleted from braincels due to reddit's TOS, the same doesn't happen here (as long as it's not an actual calling for violence, we don't appreciate that here), which is why this forum is not as pacified as reddit's version. A few of them, mostly the newer users, also seem to be under the impression that we're pedophiles and whatnot. They've fallen for the meme.

Just out of curiousity do they still have that foid mod?

Just out of curiousity do they still have that foid mod?
She stepped down I believe.. the announcement was raided by Braincels users shitting on her. It was pretty kek tbh. :feelskek:

She stepped down I believe.. the announcement was raided by Braincels users shitting on her. It was pretty kek tbh. :feelskek:

Ah, it was amusing to watch them attack her when she was around.

Seriously this forum is way better kek. Better interface and no cucks trolling.

Because what's left in braincels is the most soy, pussifies leftovers of the inceldom realm.

Bunch of delusional faggots who still have blue pilled ideals in their mind and souls.

I'll never understand why most of you are fascinated with Reddit. It's a shit site run by insane leftist scum with a shit format based on upvotes which is pure cuck central.

I need somewhere to shitpost when this site gets DDos'd.

I'll never understand why most of you are fascinated with Reddit. It's a shit site run by insane leftist scum with a shit format based on upvotes which is pure cuck central.

Some people are just brainless tbh

I would never ever go on reddit