Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people keep claiming that “incels think women owe them sex”?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I, as well as many other incels, certainly don’t think that. Our anger is from years of rejection and fruitless efforts.

EDIT - A lot of interesting responses. Lurkers, take note (but of course, this perspective will never be discussed on Youtube, Reddit or Quora)

Last edited:
It's their NPC conditioning.
They don't think about what they say, they just repeat what someone else said, because it must be right, right?

Also, everyone who publishes something regarding incels always has the goal in mind to make money.
It's just a stupid catch-phrase to get the readers / viewers attention.

They want to demonize incels and make it seems like a misogynistic personality is the fucking problem.

I asked someone a few days ago what they think an incel is (they heard the term before). His answer: "Aren't those assholes who hate women, think of them as objects, which is their actual problem?" - JFL.

Because the (((propaganda))) against us make them think so.

Bec. it's easy to say.

Because they want always to make everything our fault. Becasue we are low smv men.

ofcourse"male sexual entitlement" is a legitament action.

Females projecting their own entitlement complexes.
Women are told their entire lives they "deserve" the things they desire. This even makes it way into advertisements directed at them.
So when they see incels extreme desire to a fulfilling relationship, their simplistic and animalistic mindset projects their own feeling "I deserve sex (with chad)" onto the incel.

They cant comprehend being the ones at fault.

Because for normies, instead of them coming here or a related incel community and read it with an unbiased view, theyll scroll through until they see the most "controversial" post and base all incels on that post.

Cope. After years of paying single moms our taxes we are owed sex.

all men think women owe them sex ;)

They wouldn't say that if we were good looking, as a matter of fact they go great lengths to satisfy Chad.

Cope. After years of paying single moms our taxes we are owed sex.

I agree, they owe much more than sex, women owe men for the maintenance of the civilization itself. But feminists are notorious to have selective amnesia.

I agree, they owe much more than sex, women owe men for the maintenance of the civilization itself. But feminists are notorious to have selective amnesia.
Feminism even caused a lot of men to be afraid to run for office because they're worried some whores might come out and say they raped them 20 years later.

Last edited:
Feminism even caused a lot of men to be afraid to run for office because they're worried some whores might come out and say they raped them 20 years later.

I hope this kind of behaviour comes to an end. If we don't have men in politics, we´re fucked.

Because it makes them look like the good guys at the end.

It's just a way to shame ugly males for daring to have basic human urges

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back