Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do people here think I’m bluepilled for saying NTs can’t be considered trucels?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
First, if you’re really that ugly, you shouldn’t be NT period from all the bullying, social exclusion, and isolation that comes with being a sub 5 man.

[UWSL]Second, you are privileged friend having faggots that goes to parties/clubs on the weekends and have female friends while autistcels rot and then you complain about suffering the same loneliness as us friendless non NTcels the next day. :feelstastyman::feelsree:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]You live longer than us, almost all the trucels that have roped have been autistcels, have a lower chance of being bullied or assaulted, out reproduce us, make more money than us, and have an easier chance of getting employed! [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Third, you’re a privileged minority, 90% of the forum suffers a mental disorder while you brag about having a social life and being NT! :feelsree:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Finally, only sub 5 autistcels have a virtually zero chance of ascending: thousands of cherry-pick posts and outliers are posted here every year and not a single one that isn’t white (JBW) suffers from Aspergers. [/UWSL]:blackpill:

@sub human @Transcended Trucel @IncelKing @mentalcel1 @-BrettyBoy- @bigantennaemay1

NTS live on easy mode, bro.

@Edmund_Kemper
NTS live on easy mode, bro.
big truth. They also get jobs more easily and money too. Literally money mogging us even in STEM. In tech for management levels, being NT is a must and management(engineering manager,VP,director,tech lead) is what it takes to hit the very high paying jobs(500,600,1000k++).

Third, you’re a privileged minority, 90% of the forum suffers a mental disorder
Doesn't NT mean autistic? Can't you be depressed and also NT?

Doesn't NT mean autistic? Can't you be depressed and also NT?
NT = Functioning normie brain, if you’re severely depressed and can’t even get out of bed or talk, you’re non NT

@HighTGymcel @iceandblood @ERadicator @erenyeager

If you're ugly and nt, you're still incel.

But you aren’t a trucel that has a zero chance of ascending :feelscry:
But you will still go through hell regardless. I doubt a NT gigamanlet with no chin could pull a pussy in. They will be too depressed etc. But then again. AUTISTS WHERE ALWAYS THE FIRST TO BE PROSECUTED:whatfeels: @-BrettyBoy- @Zer0/∞ WE ARE ALL EXILED FROM THE GREAT PRIMORDIAL LANDS OF INCELDIA.... AUTISMISMA

First, if you’re really that ugly, you shouldn’t be NT period from all the bullying, social exclusion, and isolation that comes with being a sub 5 man.

[UWSL]Second, you are privileged friend having faggots that goes to parties/clubs on the weekends and have female friends while autistcels rot and then you complain about suffering the same loneliness as us friendless non NTcels the next day. :feelstastyman::feelsree:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]You live longer than us, almost all the trucels that have roped have been autistcels, have a lower chance of being bullied or assaulted, out reproduce us, make more money than us, and have an easier chance of getting employed! [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Third, you’re a privileged minority, 90% of the forum suffers a mental disorder while you brag about having a social life and being NT! :feelsree:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Finally, only sub 5 autistcels have a virtually zero chance of ascending: thousands of cherry-pick posts and outliers are posted here every year and not a single one that isn’t white (JBW) suffers from Aspergers. [/UWSL]:blackpill:

@sub human @Transcended Trucel @IncelKing @mentalcel1 @-BrettyBoy- @bigantennaemay1
@Edmund_Kemper

big truth. They also get jobs more easily and money too. Literally money mogging us even in STEM. In tech for management levels, being NT is a must and management(engineering manager,VP,director,tech lead) is what it takes to hit the very high paying jobs(500,600,1000k++).
I don't really have much to add other than to reaffirm what you've already said. Having autism leads to all the problems I've faced throughout my life, not just with dating, though it has absolutely decimated my chances in that before I ever even drew my first breath. :feelsUgh:

Literally can't find solid employment in my field despite having a Bachelor's degree for 10 years, being in a STEM field with supposedly "high demand," and having, technically, over 5 years worth of sporadic experience in said field. And I'm supposed to believe, despite all the statistics that say otherwise, that it has nothing to do with being autistic?! :feelsUgh::feelsUgh: And I'm supposed to believe the fuckers on here who brag about having friends and who brag about having money and good jobs are at the same level of suffering as I am? Bullshit!

@Edmund_Kemper

i wish i was NT everyday. besides, i prolly would've looked better and would've ascended at 16.

most whitecels are either sub4 or just autistic

I don't really have much to add other than to reaffirm what you've already said. Having autism leads to all the problems I've faced throughout my life, not just with dating, though it has absolutely decimated my chances in that before I ever even drew my first breath. :feelsUgh:

Literally can't find solid employment in my field despite having a Bachelor's degree for 10 years, being in a STEM field with supposedly "high demand," and having, technically, over 5 years worth of sporadic experience in said field. And I'm supposed to believe, despite all the statistics that say otherwise, that it has nothing to do with being autistic?! :feelsUgh::feelsUgh: And I'm supposed to believe the fuckers on here who brag about having friends and who brag about having money and good jobs are at the same level of suffering as I am? Bullshit!
Many companies have this culture fit nonsense bullshit check which they use as excuses to cuck non NTs. If I ever get to interviewing position, will be sure to attempt to get rid of that.

I agree with every word

Many companies have this culture fit nonsense bullshit check which they use as excuses to cuck non NTs. If I ever get to interviewing position, will be sure to attempt to get rid of that.
Oh, I know, and they think they have us fooled about their true intentions with that bullshit. Fuckin' shit pisses me off, because I know the truth. But I know it's because they don't want to have to look up from their cubicles and see my ugly, virgin, autistic face.