Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people here think girls sitting next to them means anything? (Or lack of sitting next to them)

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
Like on public transport, for example

It means nothing if girls sit next to you. Good or bad

They’re just gonna sit if they want to sit down. Girls sit next to me all the time and I’m incel af. Means nothing

no one here thinks that unless theyre a cuck

Never began if you don't get your dick sucked by a random Stacy when she sits down next to you tbh

We’re so deprived of female attention that it means the world when it actually happens.

I like it if the girl is not a landwhale

They’re just gonna sit if they want to sit down. Girls sit next to me all the time and I’m incel af. Means nothing
woah, ok mr chad :chad::chad::chad: leave some girls for us beta males

they can smell my konfidense :chad:

It means nothing but we’re desperate tbh.

If Stacy sits next to you, it shows that she doesn’t mind sitting next to an ugly beta loser and that means the world to us

Yea but she's much more likely to sit beside an attractive man rather than an ugly one, when ever I was in the library in school foids would always avoid sitting near me but would be ok sitting near hot guys

Who knows, maybe they're trying to start a conversation with you:feelsokman:

It's not that they're not sitting next to us: Let's be honest nobody likes sitting next to anyone on public transport.

The issue comes when they obviously want to avoid our existence like a plague does it start getting into our heads.
Just yesterday I sat at the back of the bus to avoid anyone feeling tempted to sit next to me and I kid you not there was 2 seats to the left of me free and one foid sat down on the far seat and the other sat down on her lap.

What would that make you think? Oh she want's to sit on her friends lap? Resulting in her slouching over to avoid hitting her head on the roof of the bus.

Girls never sit next to me even if the seat next to me is only remaining seat, they'll better stand. Seeing girls sitting to random people except for you daily for years kinda makes you wonder if it really doesn't mean anything.
RitsuThink1

If they sit near you it means they don’t consider you a human being, because you are incel and inoffensive. While sitting near a Chad for a foid is a great challenge to overcome her anxiety.

Foids sometimes are anxious near a Chad. In my HS, when the Chad entered in my classroom, a foid started crying for the emotion to be in front of a Chad.

Near me, foids feel nothing, they consider me a part of the environment.

If it sits next to you, it doesn't mean anything. If it doesn't (in a crowded bus), it means everything.

Shit, I thought the blond Stacey with tights and high heels sitting next to me was willing to see my D.:feelsbadman:

If it sits next to you, it doesn't mean anything. If it doesn't (in a crowded bus), it means everything.
Not really

How many people here are ugly enough to literally scare people away? Lol

Foids pretty much never sit next to me. I could count the times a foid has sat next to me with just 2 hands fingers and I've been a public transportcel for many years. Every single time it has also been the last seat available.

just thinks you are harmless..nothing drys up a vag like a harmless man

Once an extremely cute girl sat next to me on the bus and I nearly cried

I can confirm this. I was once in the bus sitting there. Then a female chose to sit left of the other pair of seats on the same array. She played with her hair, what is a typical sign of ioi (no it is not by the way). Eventually she had to leave the bus before me and what happened? At the bus stop her boyfriend was waiting for her.

Then will not sit next to you if you are ugly and if you are chad the will simple as that

Just yesterday I sat at the back of the bus to avoid anyone feeling tempted to sit next to me and I kid you not there was 2 seats to the left of me free and one foid sat down on the far seat and the other sat down on her lap.

Where there other seats available? They truly want to show off their disgust towards you.

Not really

How many people here are ugly enough to literally scare people away? Lol
More than you think. Foids are literally scared away by sub5s.

Then will not sit next to you if you are ugly and if you are chad the will simple as that
This isn’t true

I see girls sit next to incels all the time in my school library

When a girl sits next to me on the subway, I make a point to move away from her a few inches.

Most femoids would rather stand than sit next to me. Must be my personality :soy:

True. I used to sit with Stacies in elementary and I thought they liked me or something. They just copied my work.

If one avoids sitting next to you it does mean something. It means she's a whore.

It doesn't matter if a Stacy sits next to you, it only matters if she actually talks to you. Through all my years of taking busses and trains not a single foid has ever opened their mouth to me but I've witnessed plenty of them sitting next to Chad, striking up a conversation and giggling with every word he says. Lifefuel for social autistcels tbh. Talking with strangers is exhausting.

It doesn't matter if a Stacy sits next to you, it only matters if she actually talks to you. Through all my years of taking busses and trains not a single foid has ever opened their mouth to me but I've witnessed plenty of them sitting next to Chad, striking up a conversation and giggling with every word he says. Lifefuel for social autistcels tbh. Talking with strangers is exhausting.

You’ve witnessed them strike up conversation? Where do you live?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back