Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do people here talk about "NT", but not focus on the dickpill?

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Whenever people discuss being NT, it's always like "if you're in "X" looks range, you gotta be NT"

Whenever the dickpill comes up, it's always like "We won't ascend anyway, so who cares"

Why doesn't the logic "we won't ascend anyway" apply to NT discussion. We all agree we're not getting laid because of our looks, right? Or are there a lot of people unironically claiming to be "mentalcels" who are attractive but lack "NT" or "game" or whatever?

The process goes:
Looks -> NT or not -> Dick size

So yeah, you're right.

The process goes:
Looks -> NT or not -> Dick size

So yeah, you're right.
Actually, if you're Chad, you don't need to be NT, but you do need a dick. A microdick is death sentence

Once you get to the point of having sex it is too late for the foid,she may laugh at it later but at least you got to fuck

Once you get to the point of having sex it is too late for the foid,she may laugh at it later but at least you got to fuck
I've heard stories where she straight up won't fuck if its too small

I've heard stories where she straight up won't fuck if its too small
foids talk a lot of shit online but you have to imagine her with a male alone in bedroom,with no one to protect.most of the foids will be too scared to just reject him(unless he is some beta doormat)

foids talk a lot of shit online but you have to imagine her with a male alone in bedroom,with no one to protect.most of the foids will be too scared to just reject him(unless he is some beta doormat)
I suppose, but still.

Most people here aren't even good looking enough to get laid anyway, so why all the talk about NT?

I suppose, but still.

Most people here aren't even good looking enough to get laid anyway, so why all the talk about NT?
being non NT affects every aspect of life,not just dating.you just cannot function like a human being(socializing,careermaxxing etc..).you are just born to rot

dickpill is a meme

being non NT affects every aspect of life,not just dating.you just cannot function like a human being(socializing,careermaxxing etc..).you are just born to rot
Same as dickpill. Big cock gives you confidence, small penis anxiety and suicidal thoughts.

Same as dickpill. Big cock gives you confidence, small penis anxiety and suicidal thoughts.
how do you know?maybe you are experiencing this because of manletism

dickpill is just meme, no way it can be problem

how do you know?maybe you are experiencing this because of manletism
No, if I had big dick and my current height I wouldn’t give a shit about being 170 cm. I would know that I mog a lot of taller men and I have at least one positive trait.

nigger detected
Original

Dickpill only applies to those who are attractive enough to get laid.

And even then, it's just a matter of who tolerates it enough. I can't point out any exceptionally ugly people who date stacies without seriously cherry-picking, meanwhile, it is quite regular for 5" dick Chad to get with Stacies.

You see, for normies it's their final hurdle for an LTR to occur pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Dickpill is brutal

Theres like three different dickpills on the front page

Why do you measure girth in inches while measuring length in cm?
the 15cm was in response to the 13 cm comment

the 4.5 inches was not

lol who cares anyway

Being NT is overrated the dickpill is underrated

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back