Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people here like to gymcel so much

Enigmatic

Enigmatic

Officer
★★★
It never really made me feel that much better tbh

It works for me, thankfully.

Hope...and it’s cheaper than the double jaw surgeries most of us need.

Gymceling and looks-maxing is contrary to the Black Pill philosophy. We simply accept it's over and move on.

Because I believe there is still hope for me

It will give minimal unnoticeable improvements.

BlackPill47 said:
Gymceling and looks-maxing is contrary to the Black Pill philosophy. We simply accept it's over and move on.

Disagree. How is recognising that your looks are the problem and trying to change them contrary to the blackpill?

Arnold Schwarzengger, Serge Nubret, Frank Zane, and Tom Platz inspired me to lift when i was a kid.

It slims your face and make it more define, so it actually does do a little for your face. Bigger frame as well. Might can boost you by 1 attractive point, but I guess if your not a 4 or 5 + it won't matter much

aut said:
Disagree. How is recognising that your looks are the problem and trying to change them contrary to the blackpill?

It's the Red Pill that is about self-improvement and 'running game', the Black Pill is not. We accept it is over.

I think there should be a distinction made on this board for which pill posters subscribe to.

Saleem said:
It slims your face and make it more define, so it actually does do a little for your face. Bigger frame as well. Might can boost you by 1 attractive point, but I guess if your not a 4 or 5 + it won't matter much

You can also slim your face just by not eating.

BlackPill47 said:

Yup exactly. If you are gymceling that means you still believe in that little shred of hope left, you are not truly blackpilled. But by any chance if gymceling can get you out from inceldom, please do so.

But please don't come back here for lurking/bragging/shitposting. Even after escaping inceldom if you find a brooding ill humor by browsing incel forum that means you need get your head checked by a psychiatrist. You have some serious problem.

BlackPill47 said:
It's the Red Pill that is about self-improvement and 'running game', the Black Pill is not. We accept it is over.

I think there should be a distinction made on this board for which pill posters subscribe to.

A redpiller would say, "It's not your looks, it's your beta attitude." If you can fix your looks through surgery then you'd be crazy not to.

Its a cope, but what else than coping is there left for us.

its all a cope

To lose bodyfat AKA make your face look less subhuman

Because most guys here have normie-tier looks and are mainly mentalcels.

chudur-budur said:
Yup exactly. If you are gymceling that means you still believe in that little shred of hope left, you are not truly blackpilled. But by any chance if gymceling can get you out from inceldom, please do so.

But please don't come back here for lurking/bragging/shitposting. Even after escaping inceldom if you find a brooding ill humor by browsing incel forum that means you need get your head checked by a psychiatrist. You have some serious problem.

Precisely. We need Red Pillers and noncels to post elsewhere. This seems to be causing a lot of the strife on here.

aut said:
A redpiller would say, "It's not your looks, it's your beta attitude." If you can fix your looks through surgery then you'd be crazy not to.

It's physical and mental with the Red Pill. Many incels could never afford to looks-max anyway, given that we're either autistic, asocial or unemployable. As we have seen on here since the beginning, Red Pillers clearly don't mix well with Black Pillers.

I did the gymcell thing for two years. Roasties couldn't give a fuck less, mostly because of face.

BlackPill47 said:
It's physical and mental with the Red Pill. Many incels could never afford to looks-max anyway, given that we're either autistic, asocial or unemployable. As we have seen on here since the beginning, Red Pillers clearly don't mix well with Black Pillers.

Of course surgery is useless if you're legit autistic or can't afford it anyway. And I'm not a redpiller.

Gym won't lean yoyr face out unless you're Chad buddy boyos. Daily reminder INCELS NEVER WIN.

itsOVER said:
Gym won't lean yoyr face out unless you're Chad buddy boyos. Daily reminder INCELS NEVER WIN.

You can't just gymcel if you want a leaner face. The main thing is you need to consume less calories so you can lose fat. You'd have to gymcel hardcore literally all day to lose fat without cutting your calorie intake.

Enigmatic said:
You can't just gymcel if you want a leaner face. The main thing is you need to consume less calories so you can lose fat. You'd  have to gymcel hardcore literally all day to lose fat without cutting your calorie intake.

Tried cutting calories hard. All you lose is muscle your body holds onto fat stores. Try it yourself and see.

So I can beat up /r/inceltears posters.

itsOVER said:
Tried cutting calories hard. All you lose is muscle your body holds onto fat stores. Try it yourself and see.

I did and I lost a bunch of fat. I'm still ugly because of my nose and overall lack of facial harmony. Maybe you're just high E or something.

Enigmatic said:
You can also slim your face just by not eating.

True but it won't make it more define

Enigmatic said:
I did and I lost a bunch of fat. I'm still ugly because of my nose and overall lack of facial harmony. Maybe you're just high E or something.

Majority of incels then. Nor many incels are high T plus have good facial harmony or they wouldn't be here.

Gym and diet are scams.

Saleem said:
True but it won't make it more define

If your underlying bone structure is garbage, then no you won't get that defined face.

I suppose you have a point their

I suppose you have a point their

Muscles turn them on. 

You know what that means.

just replying to subject, being healthy is good for ya. sitting down and all that shit makes ya depressed. that intern gets in way of enjoying things. of course you dont need to lift ot the point of having big muscles but i think being healthy is a good thing. avoid plant based diets(it's a nwo scheme bill gates and ophra want to depopulate the world) and  go more for a raw paleo diet with raw meats milk and butter with some veggies :)

Because of this and please don't say steroids.[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-uWtKO6JDo[/video]

I am a manlet and currycel, gymcel don't work for me. I been working out for 4 years and looks FAR WORSE than the average person at the gym. Not only is there no gym for my face, but there is no gym for my body :'( :'( :'(

endorphins

one of the few legit copes for incels

don't have any hope of looking like a god while natty tho (unless top 0.1% genetics), you hit your natural limit quick if you're not fucking around

Jockcel said:
Because most guys here have normie-tier looks and are mainly mentalcels.

It helps your personality.