Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people here defend feudalism and ideas similar to it ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
> Modern world sucks,we wuz live in castles and shit
None of our ancestors dıd,people were forced to give all of their stuff to landlords and couldnt properly own anything.
> At least we werent wage cucking
Yes we were,peple only worked for their safety and lived on bread and water.Sometimes cheese and apple
> Women were extremely trad
Yes ıt is true that women were more trad but cheating was also fairly common.A chad landlord or king's son could just enter your house and take away your wife lol.
> We were religious at least
Religion under feudalism was a massive cope and was used to exploit ugly males like us to die in some Arabic desert bcs pope said so.
> Monogamy was at the finest,average foid only had one lover.
No thats not true,Chads with social status had all the women for themselfs and only left the ugly ones for other males.
> We didnt simp
Yes we did,but unlike modern simping it wasnt subbing to their onlyfans or taking them to a date.
You had to have some decent wealth and social status to even approach a foid.
Hell men were killing eachother to show their strenght to women and impress them.
> Modernization and agri culture turned us into coonsumers
Humans are programmed to better their lives no matter what.
Consumerism always exists,in middle ages it was whores and wines.Today we have Funkopops and fuckin what ? Doritos and MTN dew
Even ıf we reject humanity return to monke we will eventually come full circle.

The gloryfication of female and elite asserted toxic masculinity is mind boggling ngl. "Just die in the mud brah for a chance of pussy"

The same with the general anprim sentiments
"Wageslaving for shekelstein is bad? Wageslave for scraps instead in a society of medieval technology!" What a dichotomy. :lul:
BTW I am sure, that no chadlord will use the power vacuum to Dschingis Khanmaxx.

Last edited:
I never have or did, considering im not even human

As far from perfect as the middle-ages were, we have not "advanced" or "progressed" since then. Rather, we have greatly de- evolved, degenerated, and decivilized.

Because the many members here are either Republican or Democrats, since both of those practice feudalism with their farms and illegal Hispanics , and they supplied the peasants with latina trafficked jbs at $15 per 10 minutes.

Enjoy your "freedom" to wageslave and play videogames with that money. While foids enjoy their freedom to reject your ugly ass to fuck chad

Agenda 2030 bro...

We all be surfing soom.

I’ve never seen anyone defend feudalism on this forum...

> Modern world sucks,we wuz live in castles and shit
None of our ancestors dıd,people were forced to give all of their stuff to landlords and couldnt properly own anything.
ngl my adoptive mothers ancestors were pretty well off for ages. They legit were living in castles back then.
I’ve never seen anyone defend feudalism on this forum...
same tbh