Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people have kids in their early 20s

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Seriously. Why tf would you do that to yourself. Why not late 20s or early 30s, but early 20s? I get that it's when women are most fertile...but I mean...

I'm on Facebook and I see so much people, not all, mind you, but I would say about 30% have kids already, some of which have 3 kids! I mean why would you do that to yourself!

Because chads dick feels too good for females to let him pull out

Because after they fuck, they keep the kid for child support or something.
That or they see the child as a pet/accessory.

There's teenagers that have kids so how is early 20s any surprise? One of my old friends was only 13 years younger than his mother.
13. Years. Younger. Than. His. Fucking. Mother.

the only reason young adults are immature is because society infantilizes us, extends our childhood to 21, and forces us into college. young adults were much more mature long long ago

It’s actually better to have kids when you’re in your 20s. Once you get past 30 the chance of you breeding autistic children goes way up

Because after they fuck, they keep the kid for child support or something.
That or they see the child as a pet/accessory.

There's teenagers that have kids so how is early 20s any surprise? One of my old friends was only 13 years younger than his mother.
13. Years. Younger. Than. His. Fucking. Mother.
a 13 year old girl became a mother?

That's a good thing, the older the parents the more unhealthy child

It’s actually better to have kids when you’re in your 20s. Once you get past 30 the chance of you breeding autistic children goes way up

I think the problem is specifically early 20s. I get adults who are 25 and up, but kids who are like 21-24...I just don't see it.
That's a good thing, the older the parents the more unhealthy child
yeah fuck

There are stupid fucking bitches out there who have kids in their teens.

I'd have had kids at any time a woman wanted to have my kids. What, I'll have less time for partying?

I'd have had kids at any time a woman wanted to have my kids. What, I'll have less time for partying?

Freedom to do whatever; hobbies, sporting events, getting drinks with people, learning a skill, etc.

a 13 year old girl became a mother?
That somehow surprises you I guess, but yes. It's not out of the ordinary from what I've seen. Especially when I've been seeing foids starting to fuck as early as the age of 9 and 10.
Keeping the kid at 13 isn't weird here. Stupid? Yes? Out of the ordinary? For me it's not.

Freedom to do whatever; hobbies, sporting events, getting drinks with people, learning a skill, etc.
I do absolutely nothing but work and rot. The only limitation to me having kids if i had a partner would be the financial means to do so. If i had the financial means to support children and a wife i would have tons regardless of my current age

Rawdogging chad dick oooops & to avoid creating spergs.

None of that is worth anything if you are not loved by a woman and don't have a family.

It's better that way since it reduces incels

Big Daddy Gov literally pays foids to breed, so...

Cringe OP. There is a reason White and Asian people have low birthrates while other races, eg Africans and muslims (ik not a race) are killing it.

That somehow surprises you I guess, but yes. It's not out of the ordinary from what I've seen. Especially when I've been seeing foids starting to fuck as early as the age of 9 and 10.
Keeping the kid at 13 isn't weird here. Stupid? Yes? Out of the ordinary? For me it's not.
i think a woman is able to have a good birth to health babies when she's in their older teen years

Having kids is stupid if you are over 25, its asking to have them being born with worse genetic quality than the parents. But of course nobody knows about this, its a fact kept hidden.

women having kids in late teens and early 20s is actually optimal. the reason birthrates have declined and autism is on the rise is because of all the women who whore around til their late 20's

Because they are fucking stupid and/or had an accident.

They think they are well established or bored of the same routine so they want to further their adulthood with a child