Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people have children?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Ever wondered why the fuck your parents had you? Ever wondered why the fuck a human would have children, would knowingly and willingly impose such cruelty upon a sentient being?

Well, let’s think.

Almost all the people who want to have children are foids. Men just want to get laid, really. Foids actually plan to have children. And foids live on JEM (Just Exist Mode), but they don’t even have the self-awareness to realise it. They think everyone experiences the world as they do. So they think that having children is giving “the gift of life” to others. They’re completely unaware that life is a living hell for the majority of men.

Do any men deliberately want children? A few, but only ones who think that starting a family will mean their wife will be more loyal to them, which is bullshit as we all know. These men are cucks. They selfishly bring new male humans into the world, imposing unnecessary suffering upon innocent lives, in the hope of not being left to rot as an incel. As a sub-8 man, you would never, ever want a son because that poor kid is going to go through hell and either become a cuck or an incel. Having a daughter is almost as bad as you’ll be cucked yet again as she spreads her ass cheeks for chad bullies - the same chad bullies that beat you up as a kid.

So this leaves chads wanting kids? Not really, chads just want to fuck. They don’t even think about having kids, they don’t even plan that far ahead.

So basically, the human race only continues to exist because foids are retarded.

Good point OP I ask myself that question often since I am absolutely against having children to live a slave life in this shit world... You are right women are mostly the part in the relationship that wants kids its evolutionary and I do believe that many men don't want it but stick with it in fear of losing their gf.. I certainly won't create more suffering if I had the opportunity

My mother had me to coerce my father, who was a military man, to marry her or lose his career and pension.

Tbh I agree. Stopping having children will solve all human problems. And also I'd like to add that femoids think that all males have the life of Chad.

femoids think that all males have the life of Chad.

This. Non-chad men are invisible to foids. They think all men are “womanisers” who have regular casual sex. It’s like that lie about how the male lion doesn’t hunt and lives off the work of his female pride. Foids don’t even know sub-8 men exist.

Nowadays: status

Back in the day: to raise their children and extend the family even further so it can survive.

And also I'd like to add that femoids think that all males have the life of Chad.

So much this. I was furious when last time in women's day one foid in my workplace told me that at least there is one day for women because every other is men's day. She is very pretty, and half of the work she 'does' is made by simps. I was friggin furious(but I contained that) and I pretty much don't talk with her anymore. When she tries to ask me for any favor I always tell her I'm busy or something like that. Her life was paradise and mine was hell, and yet she has audacity to speak such bullshit. I was bullied through most of my life because of my severe acne, and she was treated like friggin queen(and still is despite being in her late 30's).

So much this. I was furious when last time in women's day one foid in my workplace told me that at least there is one day for women because every other is men's day. She is very pretty, and half of the work she 'does' is made by simps. I was friggin furious(but I contained that) and I pretty much don't talk with her anymore. When she tries to ask me for any favor I always tell her I'm busy or something like that. Her life was paradise and mine was hell, and yet she has audacity to speak such bullshit. I was bullied through most of my life because of my severe acne, and she was treated like friggin queen(and still is despite being in her late 30's).
Potent ragefuel tbh ngl. Btw who is that in your avi?

Because it causes them happiness and joy, as per their biology and psychology. If you look at it this way, parenthood is unquestionably a selfish act. What if your child grows up to be unhappy?

I wish I was never born, fuck existence it's the true living hell,especially if you don't have much reason to live

Mount Everest iq

I would make kids if i had wife.

I want to take care of someone and make sure they wont suffer the way I did.

But if lets say "our" children were incel they would end up posting on this forum and remembering their "dad" who got perma banned in 2019.

Women always think they have a hard life to cope that their "achievements" were made possible by themselves instead of society... I think deep down they know but they try to block it out to feel some sort of pride jfl

Almost all the people who want to have children are foids. Men just want to get laid, really. Foids actually plan to have children. And foids live on JEM (Just Exist Mode), but they don’t even have the self-awareness to realise it. They think everyone experiences the world as they do. So they think that having children is giving “the gift of life” to others. They’re completely unaware that life is a living hell for the majority of men.
Good observation! Many, take their life and experience as the edge of the world. That's why chad speaks: just approach, work for me.
Because it causes them happiness and joy, as per their biology and psychology. If you look at it this way, parenthood is unquestionably a selfish act. What if your child grows up to be unhappy?

That's why we need genetic editing ... buurr durr "ethics".

Last edited:
I must spread my legacy
I must not let my DNA be and legacy be destroyed by hypergamy and cucks

Natural inclination to spread genes

I guess to continue on the family name/legacy. I’m an only child tbh. But idk if I’m gonna have kids.

I have noticed that the primary identity of many mothers is that they have kids, because they have not achieved anything else in life, and they think that by spreading their legs they are special. They think that raising a child, even as a shit parent, is an excuse to have no other responsibilities or personality. They turn from a woman with interests such as fucking Chad, buying clothes and bragging for validation on social media, to being a mother, who's every potential accomplishment is thrown out in favour of "being a mother". Idk this post doesn't make sense...

JFL I didn't recognize him.

Did you seen this movie? https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105402/
Shit film, but it's about incel kid wanting to have Chad friend. If it was released few years later I would say it was based on my life, it's just I didn't want to have Chad friend but to be Chad. With acne free skin, cool beard and having sweet roundhouse kicks. Even as kid I knew I was genetic garbage, but at least I had hope that with time things will get better. Shit, it only gets worse. Acne is still severe, I'm almost bald and after training 3 years in gym, 3-4 days in a week for 1.5-2 hours everytime I just abandoned that years ago as nobody would tell I'm going to gym, as my gains were minimal at best. JFL and people thinks that I'm a slacker and should go to derm(I already tried everything they have) or go to gym(jfl), that's why I'm unattractive - my lack of efforts. While in reality efforts are only important when you already have base to do improvement, you can't make blind person a sniper, and telling him he can be anybody he wants is just pure cruel.
Sorry for short rant but not only I'm genetic trash but those fucking people in outside world don't want to admit that most things are outside of our control. Just not so long ago some dumb foid in my job told me there are methods to grow taller, 'they have special aparathus and they can make your taller'. JFL

high quality blackpill, foids are unaware of the sufering of ugly man

Because people are selfish morons and need to go extinct

I would like my own kids, the only things holding me back are money, shit genetics, gynocetric laws, and the fact that no females find me attractive.

I must spread my legacy
I must not let my DNA be and legacy be destroyed by hypergamy and cucks
I would raise my sons and daughters the way I wish I was. I would garner their creative spirits and not park them in front of a tv. I wouldn’t throw them into the pig pen that is the public educational system and wish them luck getting to top grades and social wise. But no, in the age of hypergamy you can’t even settle for a fucking land whale degenerate. I wouldn’t even care if my wife was fat and ugly, as long as she was considerate and intelligent but that’s too much to ask from any female. Everything is so shit

I would like my own kids, the only things holding me back are money, shit genetics, gynocetric laws, and the fact that no females find me attractive.

Even after you have the kids, everyone and their mom will be trying to fuck your sons up, trying to make them a trans, gay, a leftist, etc.

Even after you have the kids, everyone and their mom will be trying to fuck your sons up, trying to make them a trans, gay, a leftist, etc.
True. But I have a very far-right contrarian mindset to counter it and I've heard personality is largely genetic, too bad all my other problems are genetic too. I probably shouldn't reproduce.

I say humans stop having children.