Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people hate Walter White?

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★

he poisoned that beaner child
also caused 2 plane crashes
and he makes meth

Walt dared to make something of himself despite all the odds, normies get enraged when they see a man who doesn't "know his place"
all criticism of walter white online is that he should have been content with a life mediocraty and quite desperation.
the sight of non confirmity makes normscum seethe they know they're not courageous enough to be true to themselves so they to bring down anyone who else who does it's simply a crab in the bucket mentality

Last edited:
Walt dared to make something of himself despite all the odds, normies get enraged when they see a man who doesn't "know his place"
all criticism of walter white online is that should have been content with a life mediocraty and quite desperation.
the sight non confirmity makes normscum seethe they know they're not courageous enough to be true to themselves so they to bring down anyone who else who does it's simply a crab in the bucket mentality
Anyone who hates Walter White has a crab in the bucket mentality, you're absolutely right.

Jane's dad caused it.
actually the plane crashes are jesse's fault cuz he caused jane to get back on drugs and overdose and that cause the father to crash those 2 planes :bigbrain:
Only to send a message and specifically gave a non-lethal dose.
Well it was still powerful enough to hospitalize Brock
Jesse made meth long before Walter did and everyone loves him.
Jesse was a small time dealer and he got bullied by those 2 gangster emilio and krazy8, Walt handled Gus and became a kingpin at the end

actually the plane crashes are jesse's fault cuz he caused jane to get back on drugs and overdose and that cause the father to crash those 2 planes :bigbrain:

Well it was still powerful enough to hospitalize Brock

Jesse was a small time dealer and he got bullied by those 2 gangster emilio and krazy8, Walt handled Gus and became a kingpin at the end
and jesse is a comic relief character, and he never did heinous shit before he met waltuh, even then he felt guilt for the things he did

Well, for one thing, I don't like the fact his 'product' caused immense suffering to so many people.

On the other hand, I like shows where characters are suffering an existential crisis, which mutes my criticism somewhat.

I don’t like him that much, but I have sympathy for him.

He was a good guy and did everything right and naturally, everyone humiliated and emasculated him.

This isn’t lore as far as I know, but I believe he got cancer, because he was psychologically tortured so much. When he started his shady journey and became an untamed man, his cancer gets better.

Sometimes the world is evil and we must let out the inner beast, even if it causes destruction, but that’s just life. Die pathetically or become a menace.

How is Hank a narc ?

People hate him? That's news. I loved that character when I watched it and was always rooting for him. (Except that one time with Gus)

Dunno why people would hate him even if he kinda became the villain in the end kek

What do you think a narc is?
Oxford Languages: "a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves."

Oxford Languages: "a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves."
The slang term means a narcotic agent.

I haven't read the post yet because I've still yet to watch the show (had it on hold for years), need to try it out.

I haven't read the post yet because I've still yet to watch the show (had it on hold for years), need to try it out.
There's spoilers everywhere, I kept getting YouTube recommendations that spoiled parts of the show in the title.

He did all of that for himself.

he poisoned that beaner child
also caused 2 plane crashes
and he makes meth
No the child was not poisoned Walt knew what he was doing
No, he didn't.
Yeah, and it's arguably the purest meth in the country, if not the world. You should be praising him with the amount of lives he's saved by not stepping on shit and making only quality. There will always be a demand bud.
cause he's a loser who dares to rebel
What was Alek then?

No the child was not poisoned Walt knew what he was doing
No, he didn't.
Yeah, and it's arguably the purest meth in the country, if not the world. You should be praising him with the amount of lives he's saved by not stepping on shit and making only quality. There will always be a demand bud.
Like I said before its still poisoning the child and normies dont like that shit very much
Yea I addressed my error

I'm not hating on him, im just listing the reasons people (normies) dont like him, 'bud'