Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people hate religion so much

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Seriously atheists are too edgy and autistic kek, they spend all their life sharing edgy atheist memes on Facebook and watching YouTube videos about why God doesn't exist. What do you achieve with that? Seems like losing time to me.

It's true that religious fanatics are also very stupid and annoying but they aren't as many as atheists.

Being agnostic is the best, just LDAR and don't care if there's a God or no :feelzez::lul:

I dont know.

Its all looks.

Reasons to hate religion fucks:
-They think you don't have any morals when ironically enough they depend on a fucking book to tell them how they should behave and what's good and bad aka cannot think by themselves
-They secretly dislike/hate you (how much depends on the religion itself)
-They follow dangerous and outdated practices and beliefs,specially in certain parts of the world where you're given less rights or even imprisoned/murdered for not being one of them
-It's their job to prove the existence of their gods,not me to blindly believe in what they say
-The more science advances the weaker and useless their god looks
-Innocent people born with extreme fucked up diseases are somehow part of their god's plan and it can be explained
-God hates incels
-Since the beginning of society thousands of gods have been created,why should I believe that yours is the only and true one?

About agnostics: You look to me like you're too scared to pick either to believe or not and instead choose something that makes you the "special cool kid who doesn't take sides",like the centrists in politics.If you're so unsure and say that there is not enough proof to affirm the existence or lack of a god then that's almost the same as saying that you won't believe in god until it can be proven,which is a common atheist argument.

Last edited:
Atheists are good for nothing people. Atheism makes them think that they are smart and advanced. They are ridicilous and myserable creatures.
Those cunts who like pop science like Hocking and Dawkins.

I like how most religions are anti-degeneracy and pro-monogamy
other than that, I don't care who's right

With people do you mean npcs?

cuz realigious zealos are aways getting in the way of tecnologicald developmet

It's all cope and no rope.

Because they hate being reminded that their degenerate behaviors are wrong and damaging.

because its cope

Religion is one of my main copes, suffer in this life, be rewarded in the next

I‘m atheist and have nothing against religion. It teaches valuable moral lessons and promotes a healthy lifestyle.

The atheist that always talk about atheism are sperg as fuck. The same goes for religious zealots. I often see the atheist sperg out more online though. Religious zealots sperg irl.

The majority of people are NPCs, and now the prevailing opinion in the west is that religion is bad. Most vocal atheists seemingly think that they're some kind of revolutionary thinker when stating their views, despite the fact that nearly everyone with influence already agrees with them. It's very curious how many people would be willing to reject the idea of God, but if the topic of free will comes up, most normies will defend it without hesitation.
cuz realigious zealos are aways getting in the way of tecnologicald developmet
To be fair, technological advancement can only be called good insofar as it makes life measurably better. I think it's fairly obvious that modern technology hasn't done us any good, in fact it's pretty easy to argue that modern transportation and communications technology has caused our inceldom more than anything else.

Atheists are good for nothing people. Atheism makes them think that they are smart and advanced. They are ridicilous and myserable creatures.
/Thread

To be fair, technological advancement can only be called good insofar as it makes life measurably better. I think it's fairly obvious that modern technology hasn't done us any good, in fact it's pretty easy to argue that modern transportation and communications technology has caused our inceldom more than anything else.
true, maybe out be better if tecnology never had developed, fuck tecnology it only make life worse for non chads

Very complicated issue. Hard to even begin to give my opinions on it. But if you're a strict materialist who subscribes to the big bang theory/ similar psyops and thinks everything has to be proven by the scientific method to exist then you're a low IQ slave, that's all I'm gonna say.

Actually religion is good to control female hypergamy and fight against lifestyle of degeneracy

What’s up with the unusual amount of Christfags itt, usually atheists outweigh them.
The atheist that always talk about atheism are sperg as fuck. The same goes for religious zealots. I often see the atheist sperg out more online though. Religious zealots sperg irl.

probably it gives them false hope

The elites in the West don't like the idea of God because if people believe in God, it makes them less powerful. That's why they promote atheism and anti-religious sentiment, to make themselves the ultimate "gods".

Religious people limit the power of secular states because religious people simply can't agree with everything that the ruling ideology tells them to do if it's against their religion.

This is why this regime in the West is so annoyed by religion. They can't push their sick ideas with the same efficiency because they're limited by "thousand year old books" which are clearly against modern degeneracy and don't approve them. Even this cucked liberal version of "Christianity" in the West is still at least somewhat against the depravity that we're seeing. Islam is against it too, as is any sort of moral religious code of any culture.

hating religion is cool act for normans, they just follow modern culture. In the same time they believe in black magic

Because it calls them out on their immorality. I nearly became an athiest myself, but then I took the blackpill, and realized how accurate the bible is regarding it.

because not all people are normal.

Let me answer your question with a question:

What is religion?

I grew up in a really strict cult, I might sometimes come off as edgy when I vent my anger about these people.

Most atheists are generally indifferent, these tropes you have about us are outdated tbh

Most atheists are depressed and are detached from reality and nature.

But they follow the religion of science like it's any other religion.

Actually, I follow the religion of Blackops2cel...
blackops.jpg

Most atheists who viciously attack religion are leftists. Religion is a social adhesive that's always been a barrier to the growth of the state and degeneracy.

True. And atheists have their notion of afterlife too, they call it transhumanism, the blissfull existence that awaits us at the end of history.
Actualy people dont hate religion they hate other religions.

Last edited:
JFL at you if you are incel and still believe in "muh god" if that fucking faggot cares about me so much (Like all the religious coping retards claim) why did he send me here in this shitty body to suffer?

There is no god, only chad or non chad. If you are chad this life will be easy for you, if you are not then you will be in for a life of celibacy, cuckholdry or betabuxxing, all 3 choices come with added suffering, constant mental torture and humiliation.

normies follow whatever the status quo is and right now the status quo is athetism
Very complicated issue. Hard to even begin to give my opinions on it. But if you're a strict materialist who subscribes to the big bang theory/ similar psyops and thinks everything has to be proven by the scientific method to exist then you're a low IQ slave, that's all I'm gonna say.
:yes: