Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people hate incels so much? And my introduction.

GreenBull

GreenBull

Banned
-
I saw threads in various forums where people are discussing the problems incels create, and what is the base for that? Actions of a few mentalcels. I saw extremely hateful posts from not only Chads and femoids but also middle-aged and old people whom I once used to communicate. When I offered an explanation my post was ignored like it didn't exist and to be honest I was left deeply disappointed with this kind of behaviour. Everyone suddenly barred me from their circle like I meant nothing to the people I have always tried to help genuinely in all the possible ways I can. So I left all the forums and came here to at least find some trustworthy people here who won't leave me alone someday like others did. I'm not abusing anyone, I'm not harming anyone and I'm not even trying to get a girl anymore. Still, they hate me. Why does everyone seems to hate all the incels for no good? Aren't incels humans?

anything that is against females point of view is supposed to be hated by society it’s just how the internet and now the world works

forums other than reddit?

incels arent human we are subhuman

Tbh a lot of the Elliot Rodger stuff doesn't help, or anything else glorifiying violence. Just seeing a handful of those posts will make people think poorly of all of us.

I realize a lot of it is just goofing off, memes, etc. But the normies don't always get it.

Tbh a lot of the Elliot Rodger stuff doesn't help, or anything else glorifiying violence. Just seeing a handful of those posts will make people think poorly of all of us.

I realize a lot of it is just goofing off, memes, etc. But the normies don't always get it.

If you criticize women then society hates you by default. This is why you're seeing stuff like data and studies supporting the black pill being taken down and google removing certain suggestion searches about women. Females aren't allowed to be criticized, only men.
But that's not really it. Pre-2014 /r/ForeverAlone proves that people just hate virgins men regardless. We're "unfuckable hate nerds" to them. It doesn't matter if we say anything hateful or misogynist, the fact that we're virgins and ugly means that for normies we're prime bullying material.

That's just how it works, we were always destined to be picked on by society. It's better we embrace that role by being happy that guys like ER and AM exist rather than toning things down and being picked on for it regardless.

forums other than reddit?
Yeah, check forum.interpals.net. There's a thread about incels in love & relationship channel and you'll see seriously hateful comments.

Exactly. The fact is most of us despise people like ER, but there are some who relate themselves to him and glorify violence. Normies pin-pick these posts and spread news that this is how all the incels feel. There are articles about incels which publish a lot of lies, some of them even claiming that ER is a saint to incels community and people believe them. What the actual fuck!

anything that is against females point of view is supposed to be hated by society it’s just how the internet and now the world works
Yeah feminazism is high and the only victims are normal virgin men because guys like ER do their thing anyways and it's only us who are left to torture.

Exactly. The fact is most of us despise people like ER, but there are some who relate themselves to him and glorify violence. Normies pin-pick these posts and spread news that this is how all the incels feel. There are articles about incels which publish a lot of lies, some of them even claiming that ER is a saint to incels community and people believe them. What the actual fuck!

Some people call him Saint Elliot, but it's just goofing off it seems.

The old media still doesn't really get the internet/new media. Some of the new media don't even get the new media.

If you criticize women then society hates you by default. This is why you're seeing stuff like data and studies supporting the black pill being taken down and google removing certain suggestion searches about women. Females aren't allowed to be criticized, only men.
But that's not really it. Pre-2014 /r/ForeverAlone proves that people just hate virgins men regardless. We're "unfuckable hate nerds" to them. It doesn't matter if we say anything hateful or misogynist, the fact that we're virgins and ugly means that for normies we're prime bullying material.

That's just how it works, we were always destined to be picked on by society. It's better we embrace that role by being happy that guys like ER and AM exist rather than toning things down and being picked on for it regardless.
I agree and it sucks. Last 7-8 days have been pretty heavy on me since I read all those stuffs about incels, was receiving hate messages and worse I couldn't even join here as registrations were closed. I'm happy enough to know that a community for people like us exists.

Some people call him Saint Elliot, but it's just goofing off it seems.

The old media still doesn't really get the internet/new media. Some of the new media don't even get the new media.
"Some people don't define the entire community", isn't this what females have to say when someone says "all women are bitches" though 90% of them actually are. But the actions of few mentalcels is enough to put the entire incel community in the same bracket. Hypocrisy at it's best.
LOL there's no real media left , all we have are paid pen-whores.

I saw threads in various forums where people are discussing the problems incels create, and what is the base for that? Actions of a few mentalcels. I saw extremely hateful posts from not only Chads and femoids but also middle-aged and old people whom I once used to communicate. When I offered an explanation my post was ignored like it didn't exist and to be honest I was left deeply disappointed with this kind of behaviour. Everyone suddenly barred me from their circle like I meant nothing to the people I have always tried to help genuinely in all the possible ways I can. So I left all the forums and came here to at least find some trustworthy people here who won't leave me alone someday like others did. I'm not abusing anyone, I'm not harming anyone and I'm not even trying to get a girl anymore. Still, they hate me. Why does everyone seems to hate all the incels for no good? Aren't incels humans?
According to the media and academia, women must be victims and men oppressors.

It is part of the standard progressive narrative, just like nationalism= bad, multiculturalism= good.

They hate incels with the same irrational frenzy as they hate racists because the media tells them they are "bad" people. Don't worry too much about what people say. 99% of them are parrots and imbeciles repeating superficial platitudes.

You are a dissident to their social dogma.

According to the media and academia, women must be victims and men oppressors.

It is part of the standard progressive narrative, just like nationalism= bad, multiculturalism= good.

They hate incels with the same irrational frenzy as they hate racists because the media tells them they are "bad" people. Don't worry too much about what people say. 99% of them are parrots and imbeciles repeating superficial platitudes.
Thanks buddy. I essentially don't see multiculturalism as a very bad thing, it has some positives. Though I think that people from different cultures should live in different neighbourhoods to avoid spat. LOL at people calling nationalism bad, they probably don't know the difference between the terms Nationalism and Chauvinism and they're probably unaware of things like dictionary :p.
I wouldn't care if these were irrelevant people, but these are actually those who have known me for years and they've secluded me out of nowhere in a blink. It's hard. But I understand your point bro, thanks.