Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do people get mad at incels but not at people who actually commit crimes?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Anti-life / Ugliness is the real hell
★★
Mainly women

Like, nobody really cares if a guy killed or raped another person, some people even defend his life as a human right or rehabilitation.
But if an incel writes about rape on the internet then he deserves everything bad in the world, he is the most disgusting being that exists.

Like why writing about committing a crime is worse than actually doing it? I don't see women as angry at people who actually rape as they are at guys who write about it.
Why is there no sub-reddit that celebrates the suffering of rapists and murderers?

What right do you have to complain about a guy writing about raping someone on the internet if you sympathize with serial killers or badboys?
Even if incels killed, which they don't, what difference does it make if I kill a woman because she is a woman or if I kill her to steal or something like that?

The conclusion is that women don't have the ability to value life but when it involves something like hating them in that case they are able to judge it as bad

Murderers and rapists have supporters (mainly hybristophiliac roasties), incels don't :society:

Murderers and rapists have supporters (mainly hybristophiliac roasties), incels don't :society:
Why has no one sent me a message in years but serial killers receive thousands of letters?
Even if it's a minority of women (the argument they usually make, which is false, studies have already been posted here that 80% of women have a rape fetish) it would still be something contradictory

It's okay for them to kill their children, but if you say something mean online then that's a big no no

because incels are weak and no one respects them (we are weak, victims of our mental disorders and our shitty genetics), meanwhile, thugs and cartel members are respected by millions of hypocritical human beings with no moral compass

Attractive good, Ugly bad.

Mainly women

Like, nobody really cares if a guy killed or raped another person, some people even defend his life as a human right or rehabilitation.
But if an incel writes about rape on the internet then he deserves everything bad in the world, he is the most disgusting being that exists.

Like why writing about committing a crime is worse than actually doing it? I don't see women as angry at people who actually rape as they are at guys who write about it.
Why is there no sub-reddit that celebrates the suffering of rapists and murderers?

What right do you have to complain about a guy writing about raping someone on the internet if you sympathize with serial killers or badboys?
Even if incels killed, which they don't, what difference does it make if I kill a woman because she is a woman or if I kill her to steal or something like that?

The conclusion is that women don't have the ability to value life but when it involves something like hating them in that case they are able to judge it as bad
IMG 0879

It's okay for them to kill their children, but if you say something mean online then that's a big no no
I hate how gynocentric it all is. They can literally murder their children in one of the most brutal ways possible LEGALLY, yet us complaining about our situation and saying a few mean things is deemed bad

I hate how gynocentric it all is. They can literally murder their children in one of the most brutal ways possible LEGALLY, yet us complaining about our situation and saying a few mean things is deemed bad
It's a brutal world :fuk:

Society hates ugly unattractive beta male when they do not behave like NPC.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back