Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do people downplay how important Game of thrones is for understanding foid nature?

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★★
The show was probably the biggest thing in popular culture especially with women where literally everyone knew about it. The most relevant thing for this discussion is Khal Drogo raping Dany and how foids watching the show still fall in love with him. We're taught that rape is the worst crime anyone can ever commit. Worse than murder, genocide and even killing puppies. Yet when a 6'5" muscular chad warrior rapes a young white princess everyone finds every excuse possible to pretend it didn't happen and describe their love as so pure :feelskek:. This show should be brought up non stop to show how utterly hypocritical and nonsensical femoid nature is.

I am often times shocked how popular game of thrones is and how mainstream it is despite all of the sex and nudity. People even watch the show together.

never watched, but if foids get raped in it, i might start :dafuckfeels:

Sex with chads is automatically consensual.

I'm a big fan of Game of Thrones, have read all of the books & watched all of the TV show
I think the author (GRRM) was to some extent redpilled:redpill: and possibly blackpilled:blackpill: on foid nature before the blackpill was even a thing. There's plenty of quotes that drop pearls of red/black pill wisdom in the books
In fact one of the main plot lines of Game of Thrones is that a Chad & Stacy brother and sister enjoy incestmaxxing while keeping it a secret. The Stacy gets married to the king who recently won a war and usurped the previous dynasty. Stacy has three (3) children that she passes off as the king's but they are all blonde, just like her and her Chad brother - they are all her Chad brother's children. The 'hand of the king' (the dude who carries out the will of the king) is suspicious about the true parentage of the children but dies mysteriously. The king goes to the north lands to tell his best friend about that death and to make him the new hand of the king. The king's best friend is also suspicious about the children of Stacy & the king but is executed for treason - also the king dies mysteriously after hunting boar, which starts a major war between five factions, particularly the northeners who are pissed off about their lord being executed
A few books (or a few TV show seasons) down the line, it turns out that the original hand of the king was poisoned by his own wife. Why? Because a high-IQ prettyboy told her to do it in order to advance his own plans to statusmaxx

tl;dr in Game of Thrones, a major war starts and many people die basically because a blonde Stacy and her blonde Chad brother incestmaxxed with each other, and a high-IQ prettyboy got a chick to poison her own husband because he was suspicious about it :blackpill:

Never watched it so idk if there's blackpills in it but i watch LOTR and there's certainly blackpills there,like Gollum being treated like trash because he's bald,short and has huge ears and shitty teeth.

The show was probably the biggest thing in popular culture especially with women where literally everyone knew about it. The most relevant thing for this discussion is Khal Drogo raping Dany and how foids watching the show still fall in love with him. We're taught that rape is the worst crime anyone can ever commit. Worse than murder, genocide and even killing puppies. Yet when a 6'5" muscular chad warrior rapes a young white princess everyone finds every excuse possible to pretend it didn't happen and describe their love as so pure :feelskek:. This show should be brought up non stop to show how utterly hypocritical and nonsensical femoid nature is.
The most blackpilled part was on the wedding night of Tyrion and Sansa. Sansa straight up asked him to never share a bed with her. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

We're taught that rape is the worst crime anyone can ever commit. Worse than murder, genocide and even killing puppies.
Rape is the worst crime imaginable only if sub5 male commit it.

I'm a big fan of Game of Thrones, have read all of the books & watched all of the TV show
I think the author (GRRM) was to some extent redpilled:redpill: and possibly blackpilled:blackpill: on foid nature before the blackpill was even a thing. There's plenty of quotes that drop pearls of red/black pill wisdom in the books
In fact one of the main plot lines of Game of Thrones is that a Chad & Stacy brother and sister enjoy incestmaxxing while keeping it a secret. The Stacy gets married to the king who recently won a war and usurped the previous dynasty. Stacy has three (3) children that she passes off as the king's but they are all blonde, just like her and her Chad brother - they are all her Chad brother's children. The 'hand of the king' (the dude who carries out the will of the king) is suspicious about the true parentage of the children but dies mysteriously. The king goes to the north lands to tell his best friend about that death and to make him the new hand of the king. The king's best friend is also suspicious about the children of Stacy & the king but is executed for treason - also the king dies mysteriously after hunting boar, which starts a major war between five factions, particularly the northeners who are pissed off about their lord being executed
A few books (or a few TV show seasons) down the line, it turns out that the original hand of the king was poisoned by his own wife. Why? Because a high-IQ prettyboy told her to do it in order to advance his own plans to statusmaxx

tl;dr in Game of Thrones, a major war starts and many people die basically because a blonde Stacy and her blonde Chad brother incestmaxxed with each other, and a high-IQ prettyboy got a chick to poison her own husband because he was suspicious about it :blackpill:
:worryfeels::feelssus::ha..feels::giga::whatfeels:

In the book he had a real chance to betabuxx then his chad brother/father cockblocked him bigtime :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I haven't read the books but I rmemeber a scene where Tyrion talked about wanting to marry a whore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back