Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people can't rope rn instead of planning it

userrrr

userrrr

ogre
-
**I don't promote suicide. Find a better copes and live your life as much as you can**

It's so pathetic to tell that I'm gonna rope in 2028 or something.
If you truly wanted to die that you wouldn't share it with anyone.
It looks like some sort of attention seeking behavior tbh
Just do it today and the problem solved

Telling that you are planning suicide is so gay or feminine. But not suicide itself. Suicide is an ultimate solution to all the problems.

Last edited:
Cant do it rn cos im in college and have no car i would if i could rn plus i wanna enjoy Christmas i like Christmas its a cool holiday then i’ll rope sometime after christmas

I’ll tag u once the day comes

no im gonna do it as backup plan if i fail to ascend and they reject me from FFL

I wish I could make the decision to do it . Too many doubts come in my head about the afterlife and hell and what if there was a solution and I just didn't find it. What if a good times was really right around the corner like all the copers tell you. I don't know man but I don't want to sit around and wait for more things to go wrong.

**I don't promote suicide. Find a better copes and live your life as much as you can**

Telling that you are planning suicide is so gay or feminine. But not suicide itself. Suicide is an ultimate solution to all the problems.
Too high inhib and don’t actually wanna die.

Read Emil Cioran. People are infatuated with the idea of suicide, but not with death itself. A few even paradoxically deride happiness and joy from being suicidal/depressed, as it sets them apart from the populace at large.

I myself tried roping once and he was on the spot with his assessment. Turns out I was more interested in the idea of my troubles and issues ending rather than actually dying. I tried hanging myself, but I pussied out due to fear of it failing and myself turning into a vegetable. If I truly wanted to die, I would've gone through with it regardless.

I don't share shit, but if you are on SaSu you'd know how absurdly low the chances are that you'd die from roping unplanned, especially due to how much pain it'd cause to the point you'll involuntarily struggle out of it unless you do that shit right.