Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do people become faggots?

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
After the Dr.Phil interview with one of the "former incels" they discussed how said "incel" became a degenerate as a result of being cheated by femoids, which never even made him an incel to begin with since that's an admission to being in a previous relationship. The term "incel" should not have been applied to this faggot in the first place. Another example is my whore sister becoming a dyke after being pumped and dumped by Chad for the billionth fucking time, she has been seeing this other dyke behind my family's back ever since most likely because like most toilets who become faggots, act like this because they had "bad" experiences with men. The last example is /r9k/, so many incels getting brainwashed by Jews become trannies as a result of being constantly rejected by toilets so they stoop so low as to become degenerates in order to avoid being alone. So that begs the age-old question, is faggotry A.K.A homosexuality a choice? IMO I think it is, I also think it isn't normal and should be criminalized under the biowarfare act.

1533456404819m

Last edited:
After the Dr.Phil interview with one of the "former incels" they discussed how said "incel" became a degenerate as a result of being cheated by femoids, which never even made him an incel to begin with since that's an admission to being in a previous relationship. The term "incel" should not have been applied to this faggot in the first place. Another example is my whore sister becoming a dyke after being dumped by Chad for the billionth fucking time, she has been seeing this other dyke behind my family's back ever since most likely because like most toilets who become faggots, act like this because they had "bad" experiences with men. So that begs the age-old question, is faggotry A.K.A homosexuality a choice? IMO I think it is, I also think it isn't normal and should be criminalized under the biowarfare act.

View attachment 490937View attachment 490938View attachment 490939View attachment 490940View attachment 490941
homosexuality is a choice according to IT.

So according to IT logic, if you fail to obtain women, lower your standards to dudes, because obviously sexuality is a choice :soy:.

Homosexuality is a genetic curse.

homosexuality is a choice according to IT.

So according to IT logic, if you fail to obtain women, lower your standards to dudes, because obviously sexuality is a choice :soy:.
Really? I would have thought CuckTears has always preached that faggotry was not a choice, the same libtards who think people are "born" that way.

Last edited:
Really? I would CuckTears has always preached that faggotry was not a choice, the same libtards who think people are "born" that way.
Scientists haven’t found a gay gene yet, so it is a life choice probably developed in young teen years. In the case of Jack Peterson (a former user) he became gay because of a lack of sex which he argued wasn’t gay on a debate with MGTOW dictionary. That was hilarious hearing him says how having sex with men doesn’t make him gay.

"Become" You can fuck men and don't enjoy it. He prolly just does it for the physical contact (hugs and close friendship). Maybe he even envisions fuvking a foid during sex.

Or he was just closet gay from the start.

Homosexuality is caused by childhood trauma when a older person of the same gender molests that child. That child is psychology traumatized and has sexual interest with a person of the same gender once that child hits puberty.

if fags dont invades and spam their mental illnesses all over the internet i would hate them less
[UWSL]Sounds very bi if you ask me.[/UWSL]
:feelswhat:

It takes out the competition so I don't really care about homosexuality

You are basically saying that you could go gay if you wanted but you are choosing not to.
Sounds very bi if you ask me.
:lul:
Why imply that I'm one of them if it is a choice? Sounds to me like you got triggered, is there something you'd like to share with us?

inceldom turns people gay

Why imply that I'm one of them if it is a choice?
Because I could never go gay even If I wanted to, there is simply no attraction, so it being a choice makes no sense to me.
Sounds like you got triggered
yea ,way too many closeted fags here hating on gays and trannys, like why do you care?

Homosexuality is caused by childhood trauma when a older person of the same gender molests that child. That child is psychology traumatized and has sexual interest with a person of the same gender once that child hits puberty.
Tbh

Then they go on to molest more kids and the faggot cycle continues
:feelspuke:

Ask @GripMaxxing

Did you choose to want to fuck girls? No around age like 12 I began to just feel that way tbh. I assume homosexuals were the same.

In the case of homosexuality the brain is bathed in an unfavorable way by feminization than masculinization during pre-natal.

Last edited:
this question is still unsettled today

Homosexuality is unnatural. I wasn't raised by masculine standards but I was always attracted to the opposite sex.

I wonder why all those classical music Jewish guys are all gay. Leonard Bernstein, Michael Tilson Thomas, Charles Rosen, etc etc. I think it's possibly because aesthetic pleasure comes to replace for them pleasure from females, and they decide they might as well meet their remaining physical needs through going gay.

Maybe an evolutionary safeguard against overpopulation?

Really? I would have thought CuckTears has always preached that faggotry was not a choice, the same libtards who think people are "born" that way.
cucktears are a bunch of immoral sadists they don't believe in anything other than their own power over outsiders. They are like if Eric Harris was a degenerate commie

Last edited:
My best guess is Toxoplasma t.gondii infection is the likely candidate for producing wide spread faggotry in the populace.:feelsclown:

More than that. If it is a choice, and therefore malleable, then according to their logic it is not a moral violation to discriminate or hate them for that. The theme among soys and leftists seems to be that it’s immoral to discriminate on immutable traits, except when it comes to incels, but that’s because they think we are incel for changeable traits like personality or haircut or being a DeCenT HumAn BeiNg

Because they suck

most gay people are not born this way or at least this is no genetic thing I guess this is clear by how common faggotry is becoming as the years pass, and no 30% of kids weren't fags in the closet in the 70's your moron ITcel, there was never too many fags in the world