Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do people assume 14-17 year old girls are easier to get?

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
Seriously, I'm extremely puzzled by this.

Everywhere on this forum people toot : "16 year olds have lower standards bruh!". Where the FUCK do you get that from???? Teenagers are EXTREMELY picky, JFL @ "they don't know their value" of course they fucking do! A western womyn knows her value from 11 on wards. I've seen fucking 12 year old girls on facebook looking for 13 year old Chad. It's insane.

I have a theorem, the people who say this shit have gotten laid themselvs and assume they're all like that, or they're not ugly. There is no other fucking way. So if you see someone saying that, they're LARPing as an incel.

I dont go for under 18 because i dont want to go to jail. The only upside to the young ones is their mental malleability

I have seen this before.

Who exactly said that?

14-17 JBs are more openly disgusted by subhumans

I can't say I've ever seen anyone say this. I have seen a lot of guys, including myself, say that 14 is prime for females though.

I only saw saying JBs are prime not easy to get

I can't say I've ever seen anyone say this. I have seen a lot of guys, including myself, say that 14 is prime for females though.

I don't remember any exact posts, but it has come up here. If your search for it you should find it.

And yeah, they're prime. But also self-aware, which means their standards are impossible for us.

I don't remember any exact posts, but it has come up here. If your search for it you should find it.

And yeah, they're prime. But also self-aware, which means their standards are impossible for us.
Alright, I'll take your word for it.

Take away their rights and they're ours. Patriarchy now.

I don’t think it applies anymore with social media.

All wymen are picky and have high standards FAXXXXXX.

They are but it's not easy

This myth is very popular in Brazil. I think this is one more case of people, especially femoids, only seeing Chad and Chadlite as men.

If you're good looking, yeah, it's easier to manipulate a younger girl into doing dumb shit or getting very serious with you real quick, in comparison with older women whose female cunning abilities are more honed.

But the fact is, the looks threshold you have to beat to attract a young girl is higher. Considerably higher.

Why would someone ever assume this? They are debatably even more hypergamous at that age. I remember the landwhales all going after the tall gl Chad as a harem.

I'd say jailbaits are HARDER to get. You HAVE to be physically attractive. Money and status can't be part of the equation because they are too young to want or need that.

IF personality mattered (it doesn't), young females are too dumb to have a conversation so that'd be useless (it's useless anyway but this is for the devil's advocate).

I can understand why people would say this, maybe they grew up sheltered and didn't realize girls start dating, going out, drinking etc when they're 13. So they assume girls around that age are inexperienced and have lower standards

Jailbaits are not easier at all

But they are the optimal and best form of femoids

Seriously, I'm extremely puzzled by this.

Everywhere on this forum people toot : "16 year olds have lower standards bruh!". Where the FUCK do you get that from???? Teenagers are EXTREMELY picky, JFL @ "they don't know their value" of course they fucking do! A western womyn knows her value from 11 on wards. I've seen fucking 12 year old girls on facebook looking for 13 year old Chad. It's insane.

I have a theorem, the people who say this shit have gotten laid themselvs and assume they're all like that, or they're not ugly. There is no other fucking way. So if you see someone saying that, they're LARPing as an incel.

I have to disagree with you here, women's standards go nuclear as they age, you do have a better chance with 16 year olds, I always noticed that younger girls that are "underaged" would sometimes tell me I was cute, I think a friends sister even had a crush on me, but once they reach a certain age they get so many offers that their "gauge" gets blown the fuck out and their standards become ridiculous.

I often notice that younger girls (underaged girls) seem to have nicer personalities, they judge your physical appearance less, and if you at least have a 4/10 face they can actually like you (I'd say my face is about a 5/10). So 16 year olds do have lower standards, those standards just aren't so low that they would be attracted to a 3/10 face and below, it is true but there are obviously limits.

It actually makes me more depressed because in a country with a lower age of consent I'd probably be able to date. I've seen 14 year olds look at me and actually display obvious attraction to me, one even was with her mother and said in front of her that I was "handsome". The mother agreed but I could tell she'd "seen better" JFL.

Of course it may just be the culture of the country you live in, but where I live that's been my experience. The younger girls actually seem to be attracted to personality on some level so you can score with average looks, once they hit the "legal age" however they get bombarded with requests from chads and chadlites so all that shit goes out the window.
You are wrong on this one, younger girls are easier to get BECAUSE AGE OF CONSENT LAWS MAKE IT SO THAT THEY AREN'T SO MUCH OFFERS THAT MAKE THEIR STANDARDS SKYROCKET. Its a loophole that is accessed only by the brave and the few, and can only be accessed if you have minimal 5/10 looks. An ugly man makes a 14 year old feel fear, and ugly man makes an 18 year old feel disgust, the difference is in mindset, younger teens are somewhat "more innocent", the end result is the same though, you get rejected because you are unattractive.

I have average looks, I wouldn't be considered ugly by any woman to be honest, but I won't be considered attractive either JFL. If only I could date young teens :rage:

easier to overpower

Lady+yupiel+_05686089e916a4f7be7c6231f7699f57.jpg

I have to disagree with you here, women's standards go nuclear as they age, you do have a better chance with 16 year olds, I always noticed that younger girls that are "underaged" would sometimes tell me I was cute, I think a friends sister even had a crush on me, but once they reach a certain age they get so many offers that their "gauge" gets blown the fuck out and their standards become ridiculous.

I often notice that younger girls (underaged girls) seem to have nicer personalities, they judge your physical appearance less, and if you at least have a 4/10 face they can actually like you (I'd say my face is about a 5/10). So 16 year olds do have lower standards, those standards just aren't so low that they would be attracted to a 3/10 face and below, it is true but there are obviously limits.

It actually makes me more depressed because in a country with a lower age of consent I'd probably be able to date. I've seen 14 year olds look at me and actually display obvious attraction to me, one even was with her mother and said in front of her that I was "handsome". The mother agreed but I could tell she'd "seen better" JFL.

Of course it may just be the culture of the country you live in, but where I live that's been my experience. The younger girls actually seem to be attracted to personality on some level so you can score with average looks, once they hit the "legal age" however they get bombarded with requests from chads and chadlites so all that shit goes out the window.
You are wrong on this one, younger girls are easier to get BECAUSE AGE OF CONSENT LAWS MAKE IT SO THAT THEY AREN'T SO MUCH OFFERS THAT MAKE THEIR STANDARDS SKYROCKET. Its a loophole that is accessed only by the brave and the few, and can only be accessed if you have minimal 5/10 looks. An ugly man makes a 14 year old feel fear, and ugly man makes an 18 year old feel disgust, the difference is in mindset, younger teens are somewhat "more innocent", the end result is the same though, you get rejected because you are unattractive.

I have average looks, I wouldn't be considered ugly by any woman to be honest, but I won't be considered attractive either JFL. If only I could date young teens :rage:
What the fuck dude? You're a fakecel. Are you from US? AoC of most states is at 16.

What the fuck dude? You're a fakecel. Are you from US? AoC of most states is at 16.

1. I'm never stating what country I'm from

2. Women like tall men, a 5'7" guy like me is "tall enough" to young teen girls, and I have an average looking face so that helps. I'm not fakecel, but I'm also not a shrek looking mother fucker either lol. Please don't make the false argument that being average looking means you're fakecel because it leads to a problem of "infinite regression" where each guy uglier than the last can claim that everyone above him in looks is fakecel until we reach the ugliest man on earth and only he can claim to be a true incel (until someone uglier than him appears, and so on and so forth). Average isn't good enough once they hit a "dateable age". They younger they are, they nicer they are, the older they are, the more fucked up they become, that's why "getting em while they're young" is actually good advice, too bad that shit is illegal now, I'd already have "wifed up" a 13 year old.

A guy like me actually proves that personality doesn't matter, because I actually am (was) a really good person, good enough that a teen girl would like me after talking a while, but I can't date them legally, and older women are more interested in looks than personality, so over time I became fucked up, now if I'm nice its just an act. The world where women have rights and power turns angels into demons.

Last edited:
1. I'm never stating what country I'm from

2. Women like tall men, a 5'7" guy like me is "tall enough" to young teen girls, and I have an average looking face so that helps. I'm not fakecel, I'm just not a shrek looking mother fucker either lol. Average isn't good enough once they hit a "datable age". They younger they are, they nicer they are, the older they are, the more fucked up they become, that's why "getting em while they're young" is actually good advice, too bad that shit is illegal now, I'd already have "wifed up" a 13 year old.
It isn't illegal to date underage girls. Only to fuck them. Depends on where you live. Most places in Europe have age of consent at around 15.