Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do people are unfair to me while these girls give some men a chance but not me?

You're not sexually selected for

because you're ugly

There's no fairness for your face.

Can't do anything good or bad if none of them wants to try dating us for at least a day. Whatever.
Mostly women think that we are toxic as we men are capable of protecting them and be a role model to them

Caring about them is a dead end. There's really no reason to protect them at all since they don't want us anyways.
Correct. As they dont give us a chance for relationship even if it is platonic, we as men are becoming more desperate and our lives becoming more impossible. Not only women but for society as whole.

Yeah I've never been considered for a platonic friendship by females too, this shows just how disinterested they are in me.
Fuck them why women are like that? Women dont just use their critical thinking skills but for us to irrationalize us men as dangerous as we men we crave for platonic or even romantic friendships as we did nothing wrong.

But also the unfair part is that they are interested and platonic to other guys while we are denied by that as it contributes to our happiness, sense of well-being and belongingness.

Because you`re ugly