Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do people always try to start fights with me?

DragonBallZCel

DragonBallZCel

Friezamaxxing Womanbeater
★★★★
5d 2h 31m
i was on my way to work and i am driving liscencecel so i take the buss to work as i am entering the buss some manlet fag starts talking shit infront of my face ranting about ”How i am such a cunt for not waiting for him to leave the buss before entering it” it was the most petty reason for starting a fight and this made me insanely mad people are so agitated by my existence that they will try to find a problem with anything i do just to humiliate me infront of everyone i didn’t back off and told him to stfu and do something infront and started to press my forehead against his forehead and if it wasn’t for some npc normie breaking up the fight i would have probaly beaten up him to death thats how pissed i was. This isn’t a rare occurrence for me everyone always try to fight me for no reason Even my own family try to find a problem with anything i do and it makes me feel like i have a curse on my myself. And people wonder why people like me can’t hold it anymore and blow up eventually.

Last edited:
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Overlord
★★★★★
89d 12h 2m
You are ugly and people hate you for it or you are just larping and maybe live in a shitty violent area and look feminine and weak.

DragonBallZCel

DragonBallZCel

★★★★
5d 2h 31m
You are ugly and people hate you for it or you are just larping and maybe live in a shitty violent area and look feminine and weak.
i am ugly yes but still i don’t see other ugly people getting treated as bad as me i think i might me very hideous and look low trust if even manlets feel like they shit on me for existing.

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

Say hello to the mad guy
★★★★★
80d 22m
Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Wizard
★★
11d 14h 57m
Meh, I can see his anger tbh. once you’ve gotten out of your seat, you then have to sit back down or maneuver around a person just getting on the bus in order to get out. He still shouldn’t have gotten angry tho, this is just the reality of taking the bus

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Overlord
★★★★★
89d 12h 2m
i am ugly yes but still i don’t see other ugly people getting treated as bad as me i think i might me very hideous and look low trust if even manlets feel like they shit on me for existing.
Don't go ER.

DragonBallZCel

DragonBallZCel

★★★★
5d 2h 31m
Meh, I can see his anger tbh. once you’ve gotten out of your seat, you then have to sit back down or maneuver around a person just getting on the bus in order to get out. He still shouldn’t have gotten angry tho, this is just the reality of taking the bus
He wasn’t justified because litteraly it happens to everyone it also happens to me and i don’t go up the persons face and start talking shit to the person who did it on how much of a asshole he is. This person did it specifically because he thought that i was a no good good ugly loser and felt justified for his actions. I look like a defenseless victim

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
136d 11h 36m
Sounds like you're in bongland like me kek