Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why do people always say "your value isn't determined by others"?

MidnightMetro1

MidnightMetro1

Greycel
That's objectively untrue. Your value is literally determined by the people around you. Take two DJs for example, if one of them plays music and no one ever dances, it doesn't matter if HE thinks he's good, his value as a DJ has been determined to be nothing since he can't influence others. As opposed to a DJ who everyone enjoys and books, his value is high because he is praised by others, and is probably being paid more.

Same applies to the average male. You can cope yourself into thinking you are "more valuable than whatever anyone thinks," but that's a lie. If the majority determine you have no worth, you have no worth. If they determine Chad has an abundance of worth, then by extension he is worth more than you.

So why do people cope with "only YOU determine your worth?" That doesn't make any logical sense at all, for your own worth to be determined by you.

I'm just tired of all the people trying to gaslight me or bluepill me.

It's because they're focusing on some subjective "own value to oneself", which of course, doesn't change much.

I love myself but I'm still incel.

normalfags don't care about objectiveness

I don't like when someone says "you shouldn't compare yourself to others" because they want you to live in your own bubble and pretend that everything is fine. You should be able to compare yourself to others and just accept it if someone is better.
"I don't care what other people think about me" - cope

Everything I own is worth millions because I decided it. :feelskek:

If they determine Chad has an abundance of worth, then by extension he is worth more than you.
8C8B8919 9F56 4B89 8405 962A2CCB85B5

It's just bluepill suger coating. Normalfags know nothing can be done about our looks

Stupid “love yourself” bullshit gaslighting

“You create your own reality” is another one. Nah your genetics create your reality mostly

true but I like this advice coz it excuses my ldar lifestyle :feelscomfy: if I cared about what normies thought of me I'd be depressed. well I am but that's because I can't find a hole to fuck not because I'm not wagecucking it up :feelsmage:

It's because they're focusing on some subjective "own value to oneself", which of course, doesn't change much.

I love myself but I'm still incel.
why are you lyrics so depressing, its like you are mocking incels tbh

why are you lyrics so depressing, its like you are mocking incels tbh
The verses are sang from the perspective of an agecuck/feminist in that song, I thought it was obvious.

true but I like this advice coz it excuses my ldar lifestyle :feelscomfy: if I cared about what normies thought of me I'd be depressed. well I am but that's because I can't find a hole to fuck not because I'm not wagecucking it up :feelsmage:
I have a feeling we're all depressed. I try not to care what others think; but it'll always be lurking in the back of your mind.