Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people always have to remind us that we're ugly?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25525
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25525

Self-banned
-
Every now and then someone will openly call me ugly and mock my looks, or act rudely to me due to my looks (usually males do the former, while females do the latter). This is without provocation even, I've done nothing wrong to them and they do this. Why can't we just be left alone? Why do people feel the need to remind us of how ugly we are for no reason? It's so fucking cruel and I'm sick of it. I'm sure many of you can relate.

because they're bored and sadistic

They project their own crippling insecurity onto us. That's why.

Because they are narcissistic pieces of shit who love pointing out the flaws in other people and constantly bringing them down.

because they're bored and sadistic

Most recently it was one of my so called """friends""" who I helped for years mocking my looks. People are just truly heartless and cruel. Mocking us for something we can't even change.

What's wrong with your face?

This is all life is about: MOG or getMOGGED. They know by instinct that every moment in life is an opportunity to use advantage of

Every now and then someone will openly call me ugly and mock my looks, or act rudely to me due to my looks (usually males do the former, while females do the latter). This is without provocation even, I've done nothing wrong to them and they do this. Why can't we just be left alone? Why do people feel the need to remind us of how ugly we are for no reason? It's so fucking cruel and I'm sick of it. I'm sure many of you can relate.
Because we’re the bad guys

Lack of empathy. They don't stop for a second to think "hey, this guy is ugly, he probably gets remined of that pretty often, I don't want to remind him of that as well". They just do it lol and fuck you.

Lack of empathy. They don't stop for a second to think "hey, this guy is ugly, he probably gets remined of that pretty often, I don't want to remind him of that as well". They just do it lol and fuck you.

I literally get reminded of it everytime I look in the mirror or take a picture of myself

They want to remind us of our ugliness. Put us in our "place".

Just a reminder that if you even think of talking back when someone bullies or insults you, expect everyone within your proximity to gang up and accuse you of being "le evil villain" simply for having an undesirable face. Soyciety expects you to be a lightning rod for these vermin and if you dare to defend yourself, expect major repercussions. LDAR or LDER are your only reasonable options, I am speaking from experience

Last edited:
Just a reminder that if you even think of talking back when someone bullies or insults you, expect everyone within your proximity to gang up and accuse you of being "le evil villain" simply for having an undesirable face. Soyciety expects you to be a lightning rod for these vermin and if you dare to defend yourself, expect major repercussions. LDAR or LDER are your only reasonable options

Anything you say will just look like a joke. You know that you're ugly and they're not. That's what hurts. There's nothing you can say in return.

Anything you say will just look like a joke. You know that you're ugly and they're not. That's what hurts. There's nothing you can say in return.
Here's how it works. If you insult them back, they will assault you. if you so much as defend yourself, they will arrest you and just you. Doesn't matter if they did more damage, doesn't matter if they rob you, they will always get off scot-free because of the halo effect or because they are holes. As a trucel you will ALWAYS lose, there is no going around it

because they deserve to be put down

because they deserve to be put down

In a just world perhaps. Instead, they're the ones who succeed while people like us wallow in misery and end up killing ourselves.

is that you in the avi

for normies, ugly = evil, and in their normie brain they have a need to destroy evil

Here's how it works. If you insult them back, they will assault you. if you so much as defend yourself, they will arrest you and just you. Doesn't matter if they did more damage, doesn't matter if they rob you, they will always get off scot-free because of the halo effect or because they are holes. As a trucel you will ALWAYS lose, there is no going around it
Exactly. This is also proof that high school never ends, it's just like when you defended yourself from your bullies but you were the one guilty even though they started it

well let's see:

People are cruel
Some get off on the mogging
Elevate yourself by putting others down
Defeat the competitions morale for easy win
Inner horror for foids at the prospect of you hitting on them.
This is all life is about: MOG or getMOGGED. They know by instinct that every moment in life is an opportunity to use advantage of
I don't think like that at all & prefer to stay away from conflict, no wonder I'm struggling with life.