Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people always act like this all will mean something?

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Normies are always acting like everyone has to provide something for this world, that everyone has to work and have a life. No one is obligated to do anything.

Why would I want to bust my ass for this world when I’ve been treated like trash and rejected all the time? I was dealt a bad hand at life and for that, I want out. Assisted suicide should always be an option. You shouldn’t be forced to keep living.

NOOO, YOU HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE TO OUR LIBERAL AND FREE DEMOCRACY! FIND AN OLD ROASTIE TO TAKE CARE OF!!:soy::foidSoy:

Ya it only makes sense in my religion with reincarnation into your area. In the Jew religions you go to another realm after you die so what do you care. And in the you only live once and then gone forever religion, it beyond means nothing to you after your dead.

You could be king Chad and have 10 children and create a better world and it still means nothing to you if dead and gone forever.

Ya it only makes sense in my religion with reincarnation into your area. In the Jew religions you go to another realm after you die so what do you care. And in the you only live once and then gone forever religion, it beyond means nothing to you after your dead.

You could be king Chad and have 10 children and create a better world and it still means nothing to you if dead and gone forever.
Lol what religion has that

Lol what religion has that

My one I am creating.. but its interesting when in some reading I found out that the Pagans in the British Isles which is my ancestral homeland, they believed in reincarnation down family lines and in areas.. even sometimes animals or even spirits hanging around places or objects.

It has a lot of interesting applications when I think about it. Like Pagans wouldn't just deforest the entire area they lived in to make a quick profit. Because they thought they would live there again and again.