Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do old men always think that girls run after me.

• Thread starter Property_Of_Negan ☠
  • Start date
Property_Of_Negan ☠

Property_Of_Negan ☠

Banned
-
I don't know why they always say this, they usually say something like you look good, you have nice hair and you are muscular but every girl I ever asked out rejected me.

Maybe just remember times of their youth, when femoids where not so absolutely spoiled whores

No one has ever assumed I could just get a gf, I guess my face speaks for itself

Last edited:
Kek yeah tbh. They say I study STEM, therefore I'm smart and that's what girls like kek

I don't know why they always say this, they usually say something like you look good, you have nice hair and you are muscular but every girl I ever asked out rejected me.
85 yr old grandma says girls will eat me up but I've been a lonely bastard since grade school

Same applies with me. Probably because women weren't as hypergamous in their time.

when i was in my late teens/early 20s i had a few coworkers that would joke with me that i was beating off girls with a stick left and right. i never mentioned girlfriends or dates and they assumed because im a private person and was "playing the field" like they did in their own youth

truth was i just am a quiet dude and have legit no stories of any type of intimacy.
one time they saw me at the movies with a "hot babe" and were hounding me for the deets. i didnt have the heart to tell them that was my cousin so just let them think it was a date. for years to come they would think i saw women after work all the time for casual hookups.

old men are fucking crazy.
sometimes i didnt know if they were mocking me or just so old and bored they wanted to talk to a "young buck" to fill their bodies with blood again and to feel alive. since all old men like to talk about their youth and conquests with each other

My grandparents know I am a failure

Times have changed, boyos. Sub8 - no date

average men used to marry their high school sweethearts