Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why do NPC cucks call other people who don’t agree with them alt right?

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

Balkancel, exterminator of IT troons
★★★
This idiotic overused by normies and soys, “alt right” is used to dehumanise other people that have other opinions and they even call the people who have similar opinions but not the same, “alt right”.If you ask them what does alt right mean, most of them wouldn’t be able to explain what does “alt right” mean but they will always overuse this retardic word :feelskek: :feelskek: :soy::banhammer:

I'm a liberal but since I'm not a feminist, I'm alt right according to these people.

Because the term has been completely watered down and turned into meaningless slop by the media

It's just a catch-all term for all people they disagree with

The same with the "term" far-right: everyone who doesn't agree with all the dogmas of the mainstream is automatically "far-right". A moronic MEP of my country even suggested Robert fico, the nationally-minded social democrat PM of Slovakia is "far-right". It's difficult to get dumber than that.

Found the incel

Because the term has been completely watered down and turned into meaningless slop by the media
@FAT LUCK