Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normtards talk so much in class?

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I'm in class right now and a lot of normies just keep talking, can't they spend a few hours without talking? They talk all day anyway. I havent talk in years, being quiet for a few hours can't be that hard

I'm in class right now and a lot of normies just keep talking, can't they spend a few hours without talking? They talk all day anyway. I havent talk in years, being quiet for a few hours can't be that hard
Because They are 100% nt

coz you r too high inhib and incel thats why

Open fire on them

This was supposed to go in [Rage Fuel], I forgot to tag it

when the teacher would leave the class he would say ''okay you have a few minutes to chat together'' everyone would immediately start chattering like apes and I would pretend to be on my phone or looking away until the teacher came back

They´re obnoxious little shits, and they do it for the sole purpose of being simply obnoxious.
Just low IQ ape talk.

when the teacher would leave the class he would say ''okay you have a few minutes to chat together'' everyone would immediately start chattering like apes and I would pretend to be on my phone or looking away until the teacher came back
They scream like apes and throw chairs around the classroom, one time someone Even fought and a foid got a concusion because she tought she could beat a fatcel

I put my head on the table and ignore my environment all together, like the good Incel Outcast that i am.
That´s what i did for 4 years straight, until i got the fuck out.

I don't even know what they talk about.

World would be so much more peaceful place if people just didn't talk

Yeah that happened everyday when I was in HS. For a class to be quiet is hard. Everyone was talking to each other, I tried to sleep but the foid beside me kept singing to me. Class was torture

Yeah that happened everyday when I was in HS. For a class to be quiet is hard. Everyone was talking to each other, I tried to sleep but the foid beside me kept singing to me. Class was torture
Fuck.
Where is muh ch4ld of d3struction when you need it the most...

> Reaches to backpack.

Just stare at the wall theory worked for me pretty well
I draw a lot to pass time aswell, when i was stuck in that hellhole.
It relieved some stress under those situations.

Fuck.
Where is muh ch4ld of d3struction when you need it the most...

> Reaches to backpack.
Images 43

Sometimes i get this too, when anxiety kicks in.
It fucking sucks man.

Sounds like an "educational" purgatory, if you ask me.
It´s a hellhole, so it comes as no surprise.
people were telling me that i have mental illness when i was eating less so imagine how they would react if i would stare at wall whole hours :giga::giga::giga:

because they are are attention whores

Luckily people in my class shut the fuck up when the professor arrives :dab:

That's what neurotypical people do.

dont worry brah
postmaxx, grow stronger, slay!
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

Yikes!

At my high school the girls would talk about the guys they were fucking, or the party they went to over the weekend. The guys would do the same, talk about their friends or what drugs they were using.

Then they'd see me and ask me why I never talk or if I planned on shooting them.

Then they stopped acknowledging my existence after a while.

talking with them is a waste of time

wtf do they even talk about

"hes so quiet teehee"