Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normshits love watching sports?

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
brb spending 90 min watching adults fight over a piece of leather.
brb getting excited even though every match ends the same and in some cases without anybody scoring anything.

I don't fucking get it. What do normies find so appealing about watching soccer or American football? Or just almost any sport? It's not like watching a show or movie, where you never quite know what is going to happen assuming it's written well. Sport matches have basically almost no unexpected element.

Last edited:
chad whorshipping

I sometimes watch boxing/MMA to see Chads and Tyrones beat the shit out of each other. It's a good cope.

I'd understand if you watched sports that you've played before but most normalfags have never left the couch outside of going to sit in a chair at a office for their job so I don't get it either.

they live through chad athletes
or larp thinking they could be/could have been like them
Yes, and also envy. They hide jealousy under the guise of cheering.

they live through chad athletes
or larp thinking they could be/could have been like them
The minute they even get the idea they are just as talented or more so than previous atheletes they start trashing them too. Same thing seems to happen with rappers. Normies love the fame and promise of fame but not the people that are famous.

Living vicariously trough modern day gladiators, going back to their shitty meaningless wageslave when wife says her head hurts and rolls over, passing a small hidden tear for that chad fling she had in college.

Last edited:
Sports is the modern day "bread and circuses"

Normies don't realize how cucked society is so they cope by watching a bunch of chads compete with one-another.

Same reason we watch other people play video games I guess

Females probably watch because some athletes and footballers are good-looking.

Here in Germany it is soccer. Absolutely boring af. I tried to watch that shit a lot of times, but its soooo fucking boring and uninteresting.

Normies who failed in school gym class become sports fans.

cuz there are statistics and shit and men like things with numbers:feelsmage:

I used to watch cricket a lot back in my childhood because i was bluepilled that time. Then i realized its just all chad worship and girls who pretend to love sports just do it to get attention from chads and normies.

Sports are like action movies. Its the same o'l crap every single goddamn time but people still love it.

"Roman politicians passed laws in 140 CE to keep the votes of poorer citizens, by introducing a grain dole: giving out cheap food and entertainment, "bread and circuses", became the most effective way to rise to power."

In the modern day, it keeps people happy and from rioting. The first rule in governing or law imo, is that most people are stupid, selfish, and bad.

Only problem with Sports is that they never add any new stages or characters. Video games mog Sports to another universe

Like others have pointed out, it's a form of distraction. Incels also find various forms of cope to kill time and not go insane.

Living vicariously trough modern day gladiators, going back to their shitty meaningless wageslave when wife says her head hurts and rolls over, passing a small hidden tear for that chad fling she had in college.
Perfect description.