Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do normies worship alcohol?

Eightcel

Eightcel

SAMSARA TRAVELLER
★★★
Another post about normies, sorry.

From my observations there is a certain type of substance worship that is similar to some kind obsession. Incels are those who can't socialize? Every normie meeting has to be improved with alcohol and shitty music.

I always felt strange and lonely. Whenever I wanted to talk on some meetings I got invited to (nothing special, maybe once per 2 years and invitation was done to everyone in my school class), it was impossible because everyone was busy being intoxicated.

And it seems, normies talk about getting drunk and types of bewerages for 80% of their time. Like, wtf, I have nothing against a drinking from time to time, just a little, but those guys or foids just be fighting what beer company is the best.

The sad part is, they want you to become part of this normiehood if you want to get laid.

I hate normies and this society.

most people my age seem to have a negative opinion of alcohol

Alcohol I'm assuming, is meant to be a social thing. Like eating wings and various other fatty foods during a super bowl game with your "friends"

It's used for conversation and hanging out/partying. I'm sure that's where the obsession stems from.

I hate drug culture and I hate drug addicts. I drink alcohol on rare occasions but not everyday like many do it would seem.

I will never understand the obsession of many with the constant need of being intoxicated or high many hours of each day, purely decadent social behavior in my mind.

Last edited:
I’m not a normal fag but I do love getting drunk.

Where do you live? Most normies I know are hedonists.
young kids seem to a positive opinion on weed while simultaneously hating other stuff
i don't get the social aspect since i like drinking alone

Normies can only talk about things they have done. Alcohol allows them to basically talk about that stuff forever.

Many incels are drunkards too
:feelsjuice:

Truecels drink alone to numb the pain of their reality, normies drink because it’s a social event for them

Alcohol I'm assuming, is meant to be a social thing. Like eating wings and various other fatty foods during a super bowl game with your "friends"

It's used for conversation and hanging out/partying. I'm sure that's where the obsession stems from.
Truecels drink alone to numb the pain of their reality, normies drink because it’s a social event for them

Some drink as a way to cope with there shitty wage slavery lives.
Alcoholism runs rampant in my family so I avoid the stuff except for twice a year.

Sunday afternoon. I'm drinking beer alone in front of my laptop :feelsbadman:

It’s a social thing. Doesn’t change the fact it’s cringe and gay

Most normies, like us, lead shitty lives, they are too bluepilled to accept it and use alcohol/drugs to numb their pain.

At least they drink alcohol socially.

I drink because of loneliness and depression. This weekend was like a quick blink of an eye (because I was super hungover and LDAR'd all day yesterday). Had I not drank, I would have felt bad either way.

I'm sure I will have panic attacks this week out of the blue and be sluggish. My sleep rhythm will be all out of whack.

I’ll have to call in the experts to get their opinion. @FinnCel

Correct

ABFB7CB2 8F63 4ABB 9C3E 68E2EFDB86D4

humanity has been intoxicating themselves with alcohol since neolithic era.

i was wondering that too. why do normies drink alcohol if they are normal. it should be the incels or social outcasts who should be allowed to drink alcohol.

It helps me cope.
I forget my inceldom when i am shitfaced

From my observations there is a certain type of substance worship that is similar to some kind obsession. Incels are those who can't socialize? Every normie meeting has to be improved with alcohol and shitty music.

I always felt strange and lonely. Whenever I wanted to talk on some meetings I got invited to (nothing special, maybe once per 2 years and invitation was done to everyone in my school class), it was impossible because everyone was busy being intoxicated.

And it seems, normies talk about getting drunk and types of bewerages for 80% of their time. Like, wtf, I have nothing against a drinking from time to time, just a little, but those guys or foids just be fighting what beer company is the best.

The sad part is, they want you to become part of this normiehood if you want to get laid.

You got your answer

You got your answer
There is a fine difference between aworship and normal usage. I don't see people here talking which beer brand is the best or using alcohol in random posts. Normies do that often.

everyone was busy being intoxicated
That's how normies entertain. They try to fill the void of their npc tier existence by consooming weird substance and have a fake feeling of pleasure. In fact, I prefer real incel pain.

I got drunk on Jagër 2 weeks ago. I barely remember the first bottle and I drank 2 apparently.

Shit is the only moment I don't feel miserable. Pick your cope but don't criticize mine

Alcohol is poison. Weed is a much better mind/body experience.

Me too,I want them to burn ,I once heard a normie saying “ Man If we weren’t late I’d be drinking my 3rd beer man!”

They truly worship intoxicating things like cigarettes and alcohol, because they are evil vile creatures in their core,I drink stuff too but the amount of pretentious worshipping is rage fuel, like they are bragging to each other, man I hate normie culture so much
most people my age seem to have a negative opinion of alcohol
Most normies love alcohol what age they are
That's how normies entertain. They try to fill the void of their npc tier existence by consooming weird substance and have a fake feeling of pleasure. In fact, I prefer real incel pain.
Based,I want to kill those npcs
It’s a social thing. Doesn’t change the fact it’s cringe and gay
Based

Last edited: