Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do normies use you not having a job as an insult?

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
They always tell people that they don't like to "Get a job" and I find it kinda ridiculous tbh.

Here are reasons as to why I think it's a dumb insult

1. Lots of people are struggling to find a job nowadays even if they really want one so it doesn't even make sense to insult someone for not having a jobs aren't even there to begin with lol.

2. They always attribute not having a job to "Not having a life" but you can very easily not have a life even if you do have a job.

There are some other reasons I was thinking of but I forgot lmaoo.

because they think slaving away at some fast food place makes them above others for some reason

They wageslave, how dare you to leech, inkwel?

They think having one means you're providing your worth to soyciety

I already have a full time job. Its making foids uncomfortable and creeped out from looking at my face

They always tell people that they don't like to "Get a job" and I find it kinda ridiculous tbh.

1. Lots of people are struggling to find a job nowadays even if they really want one so it doesn't even make sense to insult someone for not having a jobs aren't even there to begin with lol.

2. They always attribute not having a job to "Not having a life" but you can very easily not have a life even if you do have a job.

I’m actually defeating an oppressive system (capitalism) which kills millions and destroys women’s rights!!!!

Stop being such a far right bigot Chad.

Get a job you lazy fuck and stack those shelves!

A fat, arrogant and angry woman in a … — image created in Shedevrum

I think it's mainly jealousy. They hate their shitty meaningless 9-5 and seethe at the fact that others get to NEET in comfort. They try to gaslight you into going back into the rat race. Crabs in the bucket mentality really.

Its just wagecuck mentality; getting a job will not cure the inceldom i have