Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies try to argue tinder isn't real life?

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
The argument goes '''of course there's lots of hot guys in tinder and women will want hot people."" as some sort of disproving method, but doesn't that ACTUALLY aid us?

In a controlled environment where women have all the power in the world and options, monogamy goes under process and only the best of the best are selected, completely invalidating ''personality'' and whatever else. maybe women irl will settle for a normie in a relationship of convenience but what makes you think that she wouldn't trade him away for a better guy? 'Love'? lmfao.

If it's a man it's because they're bluepilled and coping. They're hoping they'll fine that one girl who's "different from all the others" :feelskek:

If it's a foid, it's because she's evil and retarded.

But you're right. Dating apps are real life, but more efficient. Now foids can filter out men under 6' with technology rather than just ignoring them.

Last edited:
Eh tinder still isnt real life, got some people in couples who met irl that never wouldve happened on tinder. Tinder is legitimately chad only. Irl normies still have a chance

Eh tinder still isnt real life, got some people in couples who met irl that never wouldve happened on tinder. Tinder is legitimately chad only. Irl normies still have a chance
This is true and barely anyone under age 35-40 uses dating apps in my country

Tbh tinder is a shit app. It’s just landwhales who are chad only. I’ll never do find love on a muhhh dating app FUCK ONLINE DATING FUCK IT FUCK ONLINE DATING APPS

Tbh tinder is a shit app. It’s just landwhales who are chad only. I’ll never do find love on a muhhh dating app FUCK ONLINE DATING FUCK IT FUCK ONLINE DATING APPS
if you want true love your only shot is high school and atleast college. after that its gg