Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do normies think you're a pedophile for wanting to fuck a 16 year old?

• Thread starter Truth_Above_All
  • Start date
T

Truth_Above_All

Recruit
★★
They've gone through puberty, they can bear children, they look really sexy for the most part and they're of legal age in most of Europe and 31 out of 50 American states. Therefore, I really can't understand why normies keep accusing men who like teenage girls of being pedophiles. Pedos are attracted to children, not adolescents. I'm so sick of it. This hysteria is everywhere and it's so fucking annoying. I feel like even if you like 18 year olds and you're 30 years old or older people will accuse you of being creepy. The very same people who support homosexual rights, race mixing and everything else. I'm not against those things, precisely because I support individual freedom. As long as a person is mentally developed enough to consent, nobody should care about it. Fucking stupid normies.

Because it benefits men and old women are bitter that nature intended men to want to fuck younger more attractive women.

You know what makes my blood boil? I was on TikTok and saw some 18 year old buy dating a 42 year old guy and most people were applauding that. When it's a homosexual relationship somehow normies convince themselves that it's totally fine. But if it's a normal, straight 25 year old guy who likes a 16 year old girl who probably has more sexual experience than him then he's a freak and should be put in jail. It doesn't make any sense.

Because it is creepy for someone over 30 to be in a relationship with a 16-year-old. I find it hard to believe that there is some sort of genuine social connection between the two.

Oldcels really need to get over it.

Because it is creepy for someone over 30 to be in a relationship with a 16-year-old. I find it hard to believe that there is some sort of genuine social connection between the two.

Why is it creepy? Many of us have had no social experience whatsoever. Those teenage girls have had sex in the weirdest and most varied situations. They went to friend's houses, they partied, they traveled... Also most 16 yos already have a solid personality and can talk about many different subjects. It's completely arbitrary to decide when exactly one becomes too old to be in the creepy level. Most of us incels are closer mentally to 16 year olds than to those our own age. Ask any incel here about parties and life experience and most of us will only have suicidefuel stories to share or not even that...

You know what makes my blood boil? I was on TikTok and saw some 18 year old buy dating a 42 year old guy and most people were applauding that. When it's a homosexual relationship somehow normies convince themselves that it's totally fine. But if it's a normal, straight 25 year old guy who likes a 16 year old girl who probably has more sexual experience than him then he's a freak and should be put in jail. It doesn't make any sense.

You'll like this older post I wrote

A lot of these predator poaching dudes are completely full of shit. They don't care about kids. They just found a nice formula to entrap low-IQ incels who clearly would never get swiped right on, and get away with bullying them for cheap views and donations. The normans fucking love watching ugly men get tortured, they don't care how ugly or legally flimsy the methods by which they do it. God forbid you criticize these power hungry bastards IRL, everyone will PEDO shame you into oblivion.

Last edited:

When I was 16 I felt connections with many 30 year olds

your argument fails

your argument fails
I'm not sure you understand what I'm getting at. I'm not talking about the type of social connection where you sit down with someone and talk about politics over a cup of coffee.

Why is it creepy? Many of us have had no social experience whatsoever. Those teenage girls have had sex in the weirdest and most varied situations. They went to friend's houses, they partied, they traveled... Also most 16 yos already have a solid personality and can talk about many different subjects. It's completely arbitrary to decide when exactly one becomes too old to be in the creepy level. Most of us incels are closer mentally to 16 year olds than to those our own age. Ask any incel here about parties and life experience and most of us will only have suicidefuel stories to share or not even that...

How do you know what 16-year-old girls are doing?

I don't buy the argument that "we can't draw an exact line, so therefore no line should exist".

What's wrong with femoids your age? The fact that you believe that you're mentally 16 is awfully convienient, is it not?

your argument fails
You're a man though. It works differently the other way around. Women mature mentally at around 16.

All men are attracted to 16 year old and anyone who says different is lying

I'm not sure you understand what I'm getting at. I'm not talking about the type of social connection where you sit down with someone and talk about politics over a cup of coffee.

I don't buy the argument that "we can't draw an exact line, so therefore no line should exist".

What's wrong with femoids your age? The fact that you believe that you're mentally 16 is awfully convienient, is it not?
Age gaps don’t mean you can’t connect with them. That’s a myth. Many age gap relationships happen and they easily connect.
@Edmund_Kemper back again to the defend the attraction to little girls
16 year olds aren’t little girls you moron. A five year old is

I had a crush on a 32yo Welsh supply teacher when I was 10. Lol.

I just wanna sit in my corner alone and not have the pedo finger pointed at me, which is impossible if you're ugly anyway.

They've gone through puberty, they can bear children, they look really sexy for the most part and they're of legal age in most of Europe and 31 out of 50 American states. Therefore, I really can't understand why normies keep accusing men who like teenage girls of being pedophiles. Pedos are attracted to children, not adolescents. I'm so sick of it. This hysteria is everywhere and it's so fucking annoying. I feel like even if you like 18 year olds and you're 30 years old or older people will accuse you of being creepy. The very same people who support homosexual rights, race mixing and everything else. I'm not against those things, precisely because I support individual freedom. As long as a person is mentally developed enough to consent, nobody should care about it. Fucking stupid normies.
They’re retarded that’s why

Peak of a woman is 15-17. It goes downward from there. We were naturally programmed to seek out younger fertile women.

Being attracted to a teenager who's ripe for breeding does not make you a "pedophile." My friends share the same opinion as soyciety but I can see through their hypocrisy. Jfl at thinking a teenager is a "kid." They already have sex at 13 willingly.
They’re retarded that’s why

Peak of a woman is 15-17. It goes downward from there. We were naturally programmed to seek out younger fertile women.
14-17*

they look really sexy for the most part and they're of legal age in most of Europe and 31 out of 50 American states.
didnt the got football player ribery in trouble for fucking a 17-years old in france? so iam not so sure of that part

it lacks historical basis. In most (western as well as nonwestern) ancient cultures women could be married off to 30 year old men as young as 12, sometimes even younger

16yo girls are at their peak life beauty, so are heavily protected by wk's and virtue signalling, salivating misandric psychotics.

There is absolutely zero legitimacy to the age of consent whatsoever. The people who believe it has any validity whatsoever are ignorant, delusional and believe in an actual collection of fraudulent fiction materials.

Femoids my age don't look as good to me. Also, they have much more life experience than I do and for the most part they despise me. I feel closer to teenage girls because, on average, they're more likely to have had less sex. I'm aware that most of them are fucking Chad though. Still, they've most certainly have had less partners than most women around my age.
didnt the got football player ribery in trouble for fucking a 17-years old in france? so iam not so sure of that part

There's a social stigma, but it's not illegal.

if the girl is fully developed and you’re attracted to her that’s fine, but if you were to act upon that attraction and you’re 30 that’s wrong.
The only reason teens are immature is because society infantilized them too much. Robert Epstein talks a lot about this

Age gaps don’t mean you can’t connect with them. That’s a myth. Many age gap relationships happen and they easily connect.

Yes, between two adults.

Femoids my age don't look as good to me. Also, they have much more life experience than I do and for the most part they despise me. I feel closer to teenage girls because, on average, they're more likely to have had less sex.

What makes you think you look good to 16-year-old girls? And no, that doesn't make any sense, how do you have less life experience than someone else your age?

So the reason you don't want to fuck a femoid in your age bracket is that your sexual impotence would be exposed? How does that justify being in an exploitative relationship?

We were naturally programmed to seek out younger fertile women.
I’ve said a lot about this topic but this is ultimately the truth of the matter.

Yes, between two adults.

What makes you think you look good to 16-year-old girls? And no, that doesn't make any sense, how do you have less life experience than someone else your age?

So the reason you don't want to fuck a femoid in your age bracket is that your sexual impotence would be exposed? How does that justify being in an exploitative relationship?
There’s nothing magical about 18. 16 year old girls are post pubescent and thus are biologically adults. marrying them used to be common.

also, dating someone you’re genuinely in love with isn’t exploitative unless you’re using them for something bad. And yes you can have less experience if you’re a khhv and they are sexually active and you haven’t done anything most normal people do

There’s nothing magical about 18.

There isn't. It's still pretty weird for an 18-year-old to be in a relationship with a 40-year-old. I'm not talking about the law, right, I'm talking about the social stigma of such a relationship.

And if you're a KHHV oldcel it is quite frankly unrealistic for you to go after college foids, let alone high schoolers.

You keep missing the point. I'm not saying where the line is, only that it exists.

There isn't. It's still pretty weird for an 18-year-old to be in a relationship with a 40-year-old. I'm not talking about the law, right, I'm talking about the social stigma of such a relationship.

And if you're a KHHV oldcel it is quite frankly unrealistic for you to go after college foids, let alone high schoolers.

You keep missing the point. I'm not saying where the line is, only that it exists.
Its not objectively weird at all. If both parties consent then it really doesn't matter.

I doubt the dude fucking tight 18 year old pussy cares that anyone else thinks its "weird".

This only applies to ugly man. If an adult Chad having sex with a 16 yo women no one would cared.

You answered yourself. Because they're normies.

Normies don't think critically and they don't think for themselves. Their cognition is limited to basal instincts (food, sex etc.).

@Mainländer look at this cuck.
>creepy
I think you got lost on your way to Reddit.

Because it benefits men and old women are bitter that nature intended men to want to fuck younger more attractive women.
Based gorilla strikes again.

tenor.gif

Prophet Muhammad mogs him. His wife was 9 years old.

Everything is creepy when you are incel. Society wants us to be hidden wageslaves in filthy warehouses.

Last edited:

20 something good looking thugmaxxed drug dealer that can plow shit tons of pussy, can deflower a 16 years old and society doesn't give a shit, but if it's an old ugly virgin all shit break loose. It's the same logic that foid use with "if he's chad it's confidence but if it's annugly guy, it's harassment"

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

you are a complete moron who needs to read a history book

20 something good looking thugmaxxed drug dealer that can plow shit tons of pussy, can deflower a 16 years old and society doesn't give a shit, but if it's an old ugly virgin all shit break loose. It's the same logic that foid use with "if he's chad it's confidence but if it's annugly guy, it's harassment"

16-year-olds shouldn't be hanging out with drug dealers in their 20s at all, no matter their gender or attractiveness.

You're right that society has double standards, but I don't.

Men are attracted to youth. It’s natural to date an 18 year old. The idea they won’t have anything in common is a false stereotype. I have had a lot in common with older people
He isn’t related to Jeffrey

Normies dont think, they just use their emotions. Humans are programmed to put higher value on women and children and hating pedophiles is a result of that, but in the normies eyes any woman who is young enough to live with her parents and go to school still inhabits the child like social world, and so thats how they treat them. Any young woman is extremely important to reproduction and because of this people are programmed to be extremely cautious and protective about them.

Until recently, women would be married very young and have kids very young, and so they would become an “adult” at a very young age, usually around 16. But now they occupy the social position of “kids” or “children” for much longer, meaning even a sexually mature 16 year old is viewed as a child in their eyes. Some people are called “kids” when they are in college, so that gives you an idea of the pervasiveness of this idea

according to who? shlomo?

Even wanting to fuck a 13-14 yo is not pedophilia.
It's pedophilia down 11, but over it, it's usually not.

Clown world. Who said you should give a fuck though?