Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do normies think we are neck beard, nice guy, fedora types?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
If anything this is inceltears.

But whenever I see a normie describe an incel they always say the same thing.

I'm just an ugly, chinless mysoginist, I don't fit this normie description at all.

Because normies can only think using memes, they are very low IQ.

I have no idea. Must be the same reason they use words such as "personality", "entitled" or say stuff like "women do not owe you sex". Its almost as if it is pre programmed into them.

we are the complete opposite, neckbeards have evolved into soyboys now

i am not sure but i have never worn a fedora and never will and my beard when i let it grow is feral looking but when i trim it my beard looks good and my face is round but rough looking . i kinda look like an inmate its just my height makes me look childish where as if i was tall i would look threatning and my voice sounds kinda childish which just worsens the whole damn situation.

Most incels are underweight

Yes. Bro. I hatmaxx. I wish i was in the fedora tier but im too poor.

Because if we're all just fat weirdos with poor hygiene and grooming, then they can put all the blame on us. To face the reality of it would mean to accept that it's our faces, which we did not design ourselves, that cause us to suffer worthless, lonely lives that end in suicide. Surgery is the only thing that can save you can if you can't afford it then you already know what the only other way to escape this pain is...