Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do normies think getting rid of incel spaces will fix the problem?

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
It's obvious they have no fucking clue what they're talking about, even if some of the people proposing this have frequented incel spaces before.

Those spaces help people cope and find others who understand them, easing the pain from their problems. Also, since it's a problem where no advice can ever actually get you out of it because it's related to genetics, it wouldn't help to go to other "healthy" places that just virtue signal and gaslight you to death(places full of people trying to "help" you and "get you on the right path", who are only trying to feed into their egos because their empty worthless lives don't do it for them).

So what is their reasoning behind this? Other than the "misery loves company" complex they think fully drives those places.

Is there even any logical reasoning?

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think a lot of those "normies" are government shills, trying to justify censoring the internet, and incels are the easy target.

Normies tend to be low IQ, highly emotional and rarely consider the consequences of their reckless actions. They also refuse to take responsibility once those consequences hit them.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think a lot of those "normies" are government shills, trying to justify censoring the internet, and incels are the easy target.
I don't know what to believe at this point man. It might as well be true.

Normies tend to be low IQ, highly emotional and rarely consider the consequences of their reckless actions. They also refuse to take responsibility once those consequences hit them.
They are truly the lowest of scum.

Yeah, it's all just an emotional rollercoaster for them. No logic, no ration, no understanding. Just a primal chase for hedonism.

They don't think it will fix anything, they just do not want to hear the harsh truth sprouted on their face so they can still listen to women and pretend everything is fine.

Weak people prone to denial, we harm them,