Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory why do normies say rape is about power?

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
yet when you look at rape stats the age group of foids most likely to be raped just happens to align perfectly with the years in which they are most fertile :feelsthink:

View: https://imgur.com/a/gltmGeT

Because normies talk about of nonsense

the other big lie they say is that white slave owners raped their black female slaves . Even though the number to this day of black females raped by white men is 0 per year according to fbi crime stats. The fuck would a white slave owner rape a slave for when he’s white and a dam slave owner and probably rich and high status ?

Rape is a bit more complicated than simply "power" or "desire", obviously men would prefer to rape the best looking Foids who are younger, but more often than not rape is done by familiar people rather than strangers. I don't think that rape is mostly about power, but I also don't think that it's exclusively about Desire.

I'd post my "Flare Dress" question, if I could.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back