Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do normies pretend like therapy can fix ugly?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Why don't good-looking teenagers with fulfilling social lives need therapy?

- I think we all know the answer, lookism dictates a person's happiness in life, especially in the west.

Therapy is a self-admission there is something intrinsically wrong with you; it's the completion of their gaslighting.

They would rather believe there is something wrong with you because they cannot cope with the reality that men are treated like shit if they are not attractive.

Their advice is self-soothing, they don't actually give a fuck about your life outcomes, otherwise they would take you seriously instead of dismissing you and your problems.

I went to therapy once and after the session I asked the therapist what do you think is wrong with me and he said “self hate, I don’t think you really like yourself” I paid $120 an hour to be told what I already know.

Therapy is a self-admission there is something intrinsically wrong with you; it's the completion of their gaslighting.

They would rather believe there is something wrong with you because they cannot cope with the reality that men are treated like shit if they are not attractive.

Their advice is self-soothing, they don't actually give a fuck about your life outcomes, otherwise they would take you seriously instead of dismissing you and your problems.
:yes::yes::yes: especially police and court system

- I think we all know the answer, lookism dictates a person's happiness in life, especially in the west.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Because they believe the real problem to be your personality/mental status, not your height or personality... :feelsjuice:

Admitting your genetic height and bone structure is a legitimate barrier in your life would be am admission to the blackpill, and confirming that all the media backlash against the stinky inkwells was for nothing. :feelsclown:

I went to therapy once and after the session I asked the therapist what do you think is wrong with me and he said “self hate, I don’t think you really like yourself” I paid $120 an hour to be told what I already know.
so you wasted 120$. Another victim of jews

men are treated like shit if they are not attractive.
Exactly. That is why I think about high school everyday - I was a cool guy, I was just ugly. It is a shame that my entire life was thrown off track, because I was treated badly since I was ugly.
Yeah, I gave up on therapy around 2015 - when the perfect little white 25-year-old foid therapist basically told me to "get over it".

Exactly. That is why I think about high school everyday - I was a cool guy, I was just ugly. It is a shame that my entire life was thrown off track, because I was treated badly since I was ugly.

Yeah, I gave up on therapy around 2015 - when the perfect little white 25-year-old foid therapist basically told me to "get over it".
Yeah Stacy know the most about life. She had to have sex at 13 yo. You know how tough it was? :lul::lul::lul: I only went to free psychologists and I see they never where no different from paid. I always hated them because they never gave real help

Yeah Stacy know the most about life. She had to have sex at 13 yo. You know how tough it was? :lul::lul::lul: I only went to free psychologists and I see they never where no different from paid. I always hated them because they never gave real help
As soon as I became blackpilled - the need for paid therapy sessions went away, because I realized that I was unhappy and lonely because I am an ugly subhuman.

I knew a foid who went to therapy for anxiety issues.

Therapy? Oh you mean bluepillcopiumopy.

Therapy? Oh you mean bluepillcopiumopy.
Paid therapy sessions = paying someone to listen to you speak about your problems.

Foids get that everyday for free from their male obiters, and from everyone else.

Therapy is such a racket, it’s like society says - “Hey ugly, poor, and old people - pay a therapist money to listen to you complain about how society treats you.”

Because normies are retarded, and blinded to the way the world truly works.

Truecels are poor and can’t afford therapy.

Therapy only helps for mentally adjust people

Therapy is like a modern religion and the psychologists are the priests.
They are supposed to explain how absolutely nonsense things are undeniable facts and if you don't comply with the teachings, you'll be ostracized.

This. The people who advise therapy want you to get just enough out of it so you will be productive for the system; it is not for your benefit.
Remember, normies don't think it is wrong for us to be treated as we are, they don't think we deserve better.

Exactly, when I just accepted being an ugly sexless incel - the need for therapy went away, I still think about roping though - but that is due more to getting even with society.

The point of therapy is not to "fix you", it's to cope in ur day to day life so you don't go on a murder spree