Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do normies love FRIENDS so much?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
The show is ancient in TV terms, I do admit I did like it when I was a young boy (early 2000s) and it still is funny to watch but normies seem to think it is the greatest thing since sliced bread, I think Frasier is just as good if not better and Two and Half men was up to that level too.

In England normies even pay to visit replica sets, not even built from the original props, fake sets.

It's mandatory to have it be part of your personality in normie world, save the special cases of normies trying to be contrarians. I don't really like sitcoms in the first place ngl

Thought you meant literal friends and still agreed with since I have none jfl :lul:

Thought you meant literal friends and still agreed with since I have none jfl :lul:

Same I thought he meant actual friends at first, and him capitalizing the word was to show disdain lol

Seinfeld is superior in every way, why don't more normies watch Seinfeld?

Nothing is more based than The Big jew Theory :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Because like the people on the show, they only deal with first world problems.

Because the show is about jestermaxxing faggots who get hot wives and normies think if it can happen in a stupid tv show it can happen to them.

Over for TVcels

They want to emulate it. In their views, that shitcom represents their ideal life.

I don't like it tbh. I watched it sometimes when I was a teenager but I prefered the big bang theory

have never seen that shit show in my life, normie sister watches it religiously on netflix im sick of that music :feelsrope: :feelsrope: