Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies lie to themselves?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Why do they pretend that it is all ok when everything is based on look and masses of men are fucked up.

They are master copers.

They took a bluepill. Ignorance is bliss.

They either try to not think about it (i know by myself i used to cope that way), or realise it but won't tell anybody, because it's generally seen as politically incorrect in the west to talk about looks too much. You must be legit retarded to believe bluepill in all seriousness.

Its hard to accept the truth but i foind peace in the blackpill.

Some of them physically can't. Their state allows them to have no self awareness. They are good enough to play the game so they never needed to have any retrospect on their own situation, making them also completely blind to Incel problems lol.

Because, they are afraid of the truth. All they want is to hear what they want, what is comfortable to them.
Adding, political correctness, in fear of being rejected by other normies.

Normie brains are actually quite weird. They seem to be ok with system where only few men get recognition, love and sex while they are cursed to watch all of that and at the end, if lucky, get leftovers.

Normie brains are actually quite weird. They seem to be ok with system where only few men get recognition, love and sex while they are cursed to watch all of that and at the end, if lucky, get leftovers.
Very weird endeed. Wretched slaves with no pride

Normies are too much soy to handle the truth.

Norms are blue pill cucks. Little fags that will make fake claims on reddit and 4chan and when called out will never provide any proof of their 100s of matches and laid heaps of girls from dating aps. Norms are loud mouth extroverts with low to average intelligence with no self awareness.
such truth, they dont even have to cope its as if they lack ability to think otherwise

They believe they're lies are true

True man of culture is devoid of delusion. More honor in embracing stoicism.

True man of culture is devoid of delusion. More honor in embracing stoicism.
Im.totalt against stoitism. I hate stotism because it accepts. But accept nothing. I want and i will win.

Human societies have developed purely on coping. Life is pure trash and everything we do is kind of an existencial cope. Now that hypergamy is reaching absurd levels, people are trying to cope with the idea that "status > looks" for women, something that corroborates the idea that "we are all equal and everyone can have everything if we work hard".

because thats what bluepill about. lying to yourself.

they do it to cope